ProtonVPN and IronSocket are like a Porsche and a BMW. They both have excellent features when viewed individually, but when observed side by side, it becomes obvious that their creators invested great efforts in maximizing the quality of various distinct aspects of their products. This ProtonVPN VS IronSocket comparison is designed to make it easy for you to see how well these two services do in different departments, so you could decide which one offers exactly what you need. It further presents the results of an expert analysis conducted in order to show which VPN provides better services overall.
- Great ease of use
- AES-256 encryption
- DNS leak protection
- DNS Proxy
- P2P allowed
- Uncapped bandwidth
- 36+ countries
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Martin Dale on 05/28/2018This is brilliant for what I want it for, using it for Windows now just waiting for it to be on the Amazon Firestick/TV.
- Submitted By Roger Daniels on 01/16/2018THE best VPN, if you can afford Plus or Visionary.
- Submitted By Joanna Jonson on 12/6/2017Really easy to use, no logs, great protection, but I think that there should be a Visionary plan without ProtonMail and that it should cost less, because really, $24 is way too much.
- Submitted By Sam Giles on 10/22/2017Awesome VPN, but needs more servers. Plus, don’t bother with the free plan, the speeds are unbearably low.
- Submitted By Leo McDonald, on 05/19/2017It runs in the background, I don’t even notice it anymore, but it’s not that simple to set it up. The guide is really useful, and you can’t install it without it, at least I couldn’t.
- Submitted By Vincent Rid, on 02/29/2017It has everything I need – it’s safe, it’s fast, it allows torrenting and it’s very easy to use. No fuss, no problems, just smooth internet surfing.
- Submitted By Lars M. on 08/20/2016At first I almost quit this service because I couldn’t download any torrents. I searched the support page and finally I realized that torrenting is only possible on certain servers, so that’s settled now.
- Submitted By Leo1987 on 08/05/2016Pretty good speeds, all things considered. I contacted customer support once, because I had some trouble configuring my connection and protocols, and the staff was very helpful.
Iron Socket allows you to remain anonymous and unblock websites at moderate prices, which is just one part of what this provider has to offer to Internet users interested in protecting their privacy.