IronSocket and proXPN are both excellent VPN companies. Their services are quite similar, but still, they each have their stronger and weaker sides. In order to decide, you need to look at various aspects of their service and compare it to each other, and then see which one fits your needs better.
- DNS Proxy
- P2P allowed
- Uncapped bandwidth
- 36+ countries
- One-month free trial
- User-friendly client
- Good response times
- Comes with VPN Guard
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Leo McDonald, on 05/19/2017It runs in the background, I don’t even notice it anymore, but it’s not that simple to set it up. The guide is really useful, and you can’t install it without it, at least I couldn’t.
- Submitted By Vincent Rid, on 02/29/2017It has everything I need – it’s safe, it’s fast, it allows torrenting and it’s very easy to use. No fuss, no problems, just smooth internet surfing.
- Submitted By Lars M. on 08/20/2016At first I almost quit this service because I couldn’t download any torrents. I searched the support page and finally I realized that torrenting is only possible on certain servers, so that’s settled now.
- Submitted By Leo1987 on 08/05/2016Pretty good speeds, all things considered. I contacted customer support once, because I had some trouble configuring my connection and protocols, and the staff was very helpful.
- Submitted By MichelleChowNJ on 12/22/2016I know that you have to pay in order to enjoy good quality service but cmon guys this free account is ridiculous. The speed is sooooo slowwww!!!! Plus I can't use it on my tablet so.. I mean it's useless.
- Submitted By Luke Martinez on 11/08/2016proXPN is an okay service if you just want to occasionally watch Netflix or whatever and you don't have access to the service, like when you're traveling or staying abroad. It's also good for when you're in one of those places where you can't even use Facebook because it makes it seem like you're somewhere else.
- Submitted By CocoJ on 09/04/2016I've had some problems with connection turning off all the time so I contacted the support through their ticket system. They were very polite and they fixed the problem but it took them FOREVER to answer. Like three or four days, I swear to God.
- Submitted By Gena Graziani on 07/29/2016I honestly believe everyone should use VPN, even if you have nothing to hide. It's just common sense. I have the proXPN Premium account, it's not that expensive and it gives me the peace of mind. It's sometimes a bit slow but I can live with that.
Iron Socket allows you to remain anonymous and unblock websites at moderate prices, which is just one part of what this provider has to offer to Internet users interested in protecting their privacy.