Surfshark and IronSocket are like a Porsche and a BMW. They both have excellent features when viewed individually, but when observed side by side, it becomes obvious that their creators invested great efforts in maximizing the quality of various distinct aspects of their products. This Surfshark VS IronSocket comparison is designed to make it easy for you to see how well these two services do in different departments, so you could decide which one offers exactly what you need. It further presents the results of an expert analysis conducted in order to show which VPN provides better services overall.
- DNS Proxy
- P2P allowed
- Uncapped bandwidth
- 36+ countries
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Tiffany on 04/16/2019I've been using it for foreign streaming services, UK Netflix to be more precise. There are minor connection drops, but luckily, there's a killswitch feature, which works. Overall - very solid provider.
- Submitted By Baba on 03/30/2019I recently bought the 2 years subscription of Surfshark after reading the positive readings on various sites. The site claims a lot of features such as Unlimited connections, powerful encryption, no logging, kill switch, Number of Servers etc. If you compare this with other, you will not delay a minute to buy it. However, the entire thing FAILS when you buy and start using it. First of all, the surfshark.com is blocked in middle east countries. If you want to visit the site, you need an additional VPN to connect to the surfshark.com to buy the subsc. then download the App, Secondly the APP will NEVER connect to any of the server, this will keep giving you the Login Error. Chat support, though claimed as 24x7, will not be available round the clock, this will only available at 11 PM Middle East time. I requested a full refund, this is speedy and is refunded back to my account in 2 days. I suggest surfshark to allow free account to the user to at least check if the basic connectivity is working in the region to avoid hassles of Buy and Refund.
- Submitted By Don B. on 03/12/2019Well, skeptical as I always am, I was initially leery about signing onto Surfshark. However, for all the times, both intermittent and long-term connections I've used, server speeds were always fast, extremely secure and completely anonymous. As long as these attributes continue, I'll view Surfshark as a perfectly legitimate and safe VPN. Thanks...
- Submitted By Mister Wolf on 03/11/2019I got the 2 year contract and have been using SurfShark for a couple of months with zero problems. It is better than cake, and i like cake.
- Submitted By Leo McDonald, on 05/19/2017It runs in the background, I don’t even notice it anymore, but it’s not that simple to set it up. The guide is really useful, and you can’t install it without it, at least I couldn’t.
- Submitted By Vincent Rid, on 02/29/2017It has everything I need – it’s safe, it’s fast, it allows torrenting and it’s very easy to use. No fuss, no problems, just smooth internet surfing.
- Submitted By Lars M. on 08/20/2016At first I almost quit this service because I couldn’t download any torrents. I searched the support page and finally I realized that torrenting is only possible on certain servers, so that’s settled now.
- Submitted By Leo1987 on 08/05/2016Pretty good speeds, all things considered. I contacted customer support once, because I had some trouble configuring my connection and protocols, and the staff was very helpful.
Iron Socket allows you to remain anonymous and unblock websites at moderate prices, which is just one part of what this provider has to offer to Internet users interested in protecting their privacy.