Surfshark and IronSocket are like a Porsche and a BMW. They both have excellent features when viewed individually, but when observed side by side, it becomes obvious that their creators invested great efforts in maximizing the quality of various distinct aspects of their products. This Surfshark VS IronSocket comparison is designed to make it easy for you to see how well these two services do in different departments, so you could decide which one offers exactly what you need. It further presents the results of an expert analysis conducted in order to show which VPN provides better services overall.
- DNS Proxy
- P2P allowed
- Uncapped bandwidth
- 36+ countries
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Juha T on 06/13/2019I have only been using Surfshark for three weeks, but so far Surfshark works flawlessly, stable and fast. I get the most of my 300/100Mbit fiber (~260Mbit down 100Mbit up when checking the speed via a Surfshark server here in Sweden with a couple of speed checking sites to swedish testing servers) It is a bit worrisome to read that some, albeit few, claim that after a while they have problems with disconnections and problems with streaming services. Hopefully that is problems with their computer configurations rather than Surfshark. I guess I´ll have to wait and see. I take my chances since it was so cheap (i hope cheap in the sense "you get what you pay for ; ) ) I give 5 stars... for now.
- Submitted By Cehi J. on 06/10/2019Thanks for the review! I never used a VPN before, but when I found out that you can watch The Carrie Diaries on US Netflix, I immediately bought Surfshark. I live in Germany and this show isn't available here, so every time I need to change my IP address with a VPN.
- Submitted By Ramon on 05/28/2019My brother bought Surfshark subscription and said that I can use this app too because it offers unlimited simultaneous connections. At first, I thought ''bro, why you are wasting your money?'' but after a few weeks I found out that this app unblocks US Netflix, and I was absolutely amazed. So long story short, bravo for showing me the real power of Netflix.
- Submitted By H. M. on 05/23/2019Been using Surfshark for 6 months now, and i don't need to worry about connecting to public wi-fi anymore or be scared to enter credit cards credentials while buying stuff online. Besides, Surfshark easily unblocks all websites, no matter your location, so if you like US or UK Netflix I recommend to try it.
- Submitted By Leo McDonald, on 05/19/2017It runs in the background, I don’t even notice it anymore, but it’s not that simple to set it up. The guide is really useful, and you can’t install it without it, at least I couldn’t.
- Submitted By Vincent Rid, on 02/29/2017It has everything I need – it’s safe, it’s fast, it allows torrenting and it’s very easy to use. No fuss, no problems, just smooth internet surfing.
- Submitted By Lars M. on 08/20/2016At first I almost quit this service because I couldn’t download any torrents. I searched the support page and finally I realized that torrenting is only possible on certain servers, so that’s settled now.
- Submitted By Leo1987 on 08/05/2016Pretty good speeds, all things considered. I contacted customer support once, because I had some trouble configuring my connection and protocols, and the staff was very helpful.
Iron Socket allows you to remain anonymous and unblock websites at moderate prices, which is just one part of what this provider has to offer to Internet users interested in protecting their privacy.