Trying to decide between IronSocket and Windscribe can be a nightmare, especially for those who don't know much about VPNs, since they are both very good companies with a good track record. The trick is to compare them and see how they fare against each other in some of the most important aspects.
- DNS Proxy
- P2P allowed
- Uncapped bandwidth
- 36+ countries
- P2P sharing allowed
- No leaks whatsoever
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Leo McDonald, on 05/19/2017It runs in the background, I don’t even notice it anymore, but it’s not that simple to set it up. The guide is really useful, and you can’t install it without it, at least I couldn’t.
- Submitted By Vincent Rid, on 02/29/2017It has everything I need – it’s safe, it’s fast, it allows torrenting and it’s very easy to use. No fuss, no problems, just smooth internet surfing.
- Submitted By Lars M. on 08/20/2016At first I almost quit this service because I couldn’t download any torrents. I searched the support page and finally I realized that torrenting is only possible on certain servers, so that’s settled now.
- Submitted By Leo1987 on 08/05/2016Pretty good speeds, all things considered. I contacted customer support once, because I had some trouble configuring my connection and protocols, and the staff was very helpful.
- Submitted By Kailah on 10/29/2018Perfect for everyday use especially if you're on the go. Windscribe has mentioned it's soon coming to android so really looking forward to better protection on my phone as i've only got it on my PC at the moment!
- Submitted By Sam D. on 10/23/2018If you're looking for a VPN that is easy to use and reliable, then Windscribe is a great VPN to try out. Very effective when it comes to protecting data and your usual expectations with a VPN. Good security features and the speeds for each location are very impressive. Worth the upgrade.
- Submitted By Jessica on 10/05/2018Windcribe is a fantasitc VPN that caters all your security needs. I've got my whole family using windscribe and they all agree it has some great benefits. The security features are great and work without a problem. The connections run smoothly and I'm easily able to watch videos and even download! Would highly recommend.
- Submitted By Nikko on 09/20/2018Excellent for everyday use. Windscribe has got the knack for providing great speeds despite the location you are connected to. I've had no problems with ads or trackers following me about since I installed Windcribe. I've also found that the Netflix unblocking feature is great. Worth the download and even the extra money as it is a bit more expensive than other VPN's.
Iron Socket allows you to remain anonymous and unblock websites at moderate prices, which is just one part of what this provider has to offer to Internet users interested in protecting their privacy.