Ivacy and BolehVPN are considered by users and experts to be among the best VPN companies operating right now. But which one of these VPN service providers fits your needs better? One of the smartest ways to decide between the two is to compare them carefully and see which one fares better than the other.
- 250+ servers
- Smart Purpose Selection
- Zero logs
- DNS leak protection
- VPN through TOR
- Great user support
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By L on 11/25/2018Worse than garbage When my previous VPN company suddenly increased their price by 70%. I decided to look for another company. Ivacy came up and I signed up for a 5 year deal that was quite inexpensive. Installing Ivacy on my Mac was strangly problematic, since I’ve never had any problems installing anything including VPNs on my mac. Ivacy’s online help and chat wanted me to GIVE THEM CONTROL OF MY COMPUTER RIGHT AWAY just to install IVACY. I steadfastly refused. This feels strange. And since I couldn’t install after awhile, I tried to cancel and get a refund within a day. No refund, since I paid with bitcoin, but they didn’t tell me that before hand. Later, installation worked. But… I would be dropped off vpn constantly WITHOUT WARNING. Other companies will pop a a notice: vpn disconnected. But not IVACY. I will be surfing thinking there is security, but when I later checked , I was already disconnected from vpn and surfing without VPN. This happened ALL THE TIME. And when I tried to sign on, it always failed UNLESS I chose Singapore(toughest laws) as the server country. (And some of the glorious reviews of Ivacy definitely look like paid reviews to me.)
- Submitted By Scott Brooks on 10/05/2018Ivacy is so easy to use and it has a bunch of servers to connect to. I bought premium so I can run it on 5 separate devices at the same time, which is awesome. I haven’t noticed any significant speed drops, so there’s that as well. However, we Linux users are out of luck since it doesn’t have a native app so expect to get your hands dirty and tinker around with manual settings to get it to work on Linux.
- Submitted By Brandon Turner on 06/20/2018I’m pretty happy with this vpn for the price I paid. It allows p2p and it even has some dedicated servers. On top of that, split tunneling is also a nifty feature to have in your arsenal. All in all, great value for the price.
- Submitted By Charitha on 01/13/2018Guys, Do not recommend this to anyone !! Had the account over 9 months, haven't seen a decent speed. Drops out intermittently as well. When contact the support, tells me about bandwidth sharing.... Why do they sell if they cant gurantee what they promise when they sell...This is what happens when you buy cheap stuff. My money is wasted over 2 year contract.... Just go with big guys, at least you get your moneys worth !!!!
- Submitted By Satisfy BolehVPN User on 12/09/2018The customer service is awesome and very helpful. I recommend to use BolehVPN because they have great privacy securities and affordable price!
- Submitted By Anthony Stone, on 06/23/2017P2P is really working great and the vpn in general. I’ve installed it on my router and it’s awesome that I can do that. I just can’t believe I still can’t have it on my iphone…
- Submitted By Owen Levi, on 02/14/2017It’s nothing special, to be honest. It works, true, and it’s pretty fast, but there aren’t as many servers as I’d like to have at my service and getting a free trial is quite a pain in the neck.
- Submitted By Mark Simmons on 11/28/2016Great speed, no dropouts, but could be a bit cheaper.
With over 270 servers located strategically all over the world, Ivacy really has you covered. This VPN service provider also has impressive uptime stats and high-quality service and speeds. An excellent choice for those looking for unlimited bandwidth and speed.