Both Surfshark and Ivacy are good VPN solutions, but which one of them is slightly better? That is what this Surfshark VS Ivacy comparison allows you to find out. See how these two VPNs compare to one another, view all of their key features side by side, and discover which one of them is more highly recommended by our experts.
- 800+ servers
- AES-256 cypher
- Internet killswitch
- Zero-knowledge DNS
- 250+ servers
- Smart Purpose Selection
- Zero logs
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Gavin Miller on 01/08/2020This is a perfect vpn from people like myself who use it for streaming, and gaming and for torrents. Streaming speed has been the fastest out of all the vpns I’ve tried so far. Other and eaqualiy important feature, at least for me, is that you can completely mask your IP address by jumping from one server to another. However, it really slows your internet so I suggest you do it only when necessary.
- Submitted By Harley Andrade on 12/20/2019The first time I came across surfshark I’ve read that it only has an app for android, however by the time I was deciding on what to buy they’ve already transitioned to Windows and IOS and after I’ve read its awesome review it was a no brainer. I went fro one year subscription straight away which is $5.99 per month for one year and so far I’ve been very pleased with everything.
- Submitted By J. Bennet on 12/02/2019I got a Surfshark subscription during Black Friday, so obviously I'm quite happy with the price. I mainly needed it to unblock Netflix and Disney+ so I read some reviews (including this one) before buying it to make sure. I did have some downtime on Disney+, but when I contacted their customer support, they gave me and exact SLA of when it will be fixed and added a free week to my subscription. I'd say it was handled very well.
- Submitted By SJ on 11/20/2019Yes, Surfshark is affordable, but service is patchy. I wanted Surfshark to connect to a certain website, and all VPNs in a certain location fail to "geolocate" to that location. I contacted Surfshark within the 30 days warranty period and customer support failed to fix the problem or refund my money as requested. Customer support is no good. If they refund my money or fix the problem, I will update this review. Until then....avoid Surfshark.
- Submitted By Brielle Carlson on 01/10/2020What I liked the most about Ivacy VPN is its Smart Purpose Selection that basically does everything for me. It chooses the best server depending on what I need the VPN for and connects to it. I can just skip trying to be an expert and leave it to the actual experts.
- Submitted By Rhett Kline on 10/20/2019I thought Ivacy is overselling their product a bit, however, it turned out it’s not the case at all. They genuinely offer a great product that also looks very clean and professional. You can adjust it according to your needs and there are no buffering moments or speed variations or anything that could affect its performance.
- Submitted By marcus on 09/16/2019de tous les VPN que j'ai utilisé celui ci n'est pas le meilleur loin de la!!!! pour changer de serveurs dabord se deconnecter pour changer un reglage se deconnecter et a chaque fois redemarrer en administrateur ???? on a vu plus simple et plus rapide et surtout surtout ce que ne disent pas les testeurs le KILL SWICTH ne fonctionne qu'avec le pare feru windows autrement dit ... si vous avez un autre anti virus bye bye le kill switch !!! cherchez l'erreur . donc a vous de voir ....
- Submitted By L on 11/25/2018Worse than garbage When my previous VPN company suddenly increased their price by 70%. I decided to look for another company. Ivacy came up and I signed up for a 5 year deal that was quite inexpensive. Installing Ivacy on my Mac was strangly problematic, since I’ve never had any problems installing anything including VPNs on my mac. Ivacy’s online help and chat wanted me to GIVE THEM CONTROL OF MY COMPUTER RIGHT AWAY just to install IVACY. I steadfastly refused. This feels strange. And since I couldn’t install after awhile, I tried to cancel and get a refund within a day. No refund, since I paid with bitcoin, but they didn’t tell me that before hand. Later, installation worked. But… I would be dropped off vpn constantly WITHOUT WARNING. Other companies will pop a a notice: vpn disconnected. But not IVACY. I will be surfing thinking there is security, but when I later checked , I was already disconnected from vpn and surfing without VPN. This happened ALL THE TIME. And when I tried to sign on, it always failed UNLESS I chose Singapore(toughest laws) as the server country. (And some of the glorious reviews of Ivacy definitely look like paid reviews to me.)
Surfshark is a new VPN service that already started making waves on the market thanks to its amazing speed and generous features. Read all about this promising service in our dedicated Surfshark review.