Kepard and Avira Phantom VPN both have some excellent qualities and, naturally, they each have their weaker sides. When deciding which VPN provider to sign up for, it is essential to look closely at those differences and to try to figure out which company fits your specific needs and preferences better.
- Uncapped web traffic
- Intuitive VPN client
- P2P sharing allowed
- No speed throttling
- Unlimited bandwidth
- No DNS or IP leaks
- No user activity logs
- Incredibly easy to use
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Janice R. on 12/12/2017Kepard is a cool little VPN service if you're not looking for extra special features and some fancy stuff. It gets the job done but it could definitely do better in some areas, for example, the speeds are sometimes just disastrous and make streaming a nightmare.
- Submitted By Louis Martinez on 05/29/2017Horrible connections, I don't know what kind of obsolete servers their running but the connection keeps crashing. It's a mess.
- Submitted By BenBeeyouM on 04/25/2017Kepard is actually a decent service. They seem like some Euro trash upon first sight but I've been using them for six months or so and their vpn works just fine. The client is great.
- Submitted By Lee on 05/11/2018Just terrible - leaks IPV6
- Submitted By Brandon White, on 06/28/2017Great vpn, I have nothing bad to say about it! Fast, not a single dropout so far and so simple, I didn’t even have to explain to my sister how it works.
- Submitted By Marry Wright, on 03/20/2017Very fast and easy to use, it was a piece of cake to install it, especially in comparison with some other vpns. But it does work a bit slower on my laptop, tbh. I guess that can be fixed…
- Submitted By Pete Gilbert on 11/15/2016Simple, easy, efficient, haven’t had a single problem and the speeds are surprisingly good.
Kepard is a small but solid VPN service provider that offers unlimited speed and traffic and has some pretty neat perks and bonuses for its users. It's easy to use, with non-stop customer support.