When it comes to the popularity and quality of service, Kepard and FrootVPN are very similar. Because of this, it can be tough for a user to decide which VPN to opt for. One provider has to be better, if not completely, then at least in those areas that interest you, the future user, the most.
- Uncapped web traffic
- Intuitive VPN client
- P2P sharing allowed
- No speed throttling
- Strict no logs policy
- 2048-bit encryption
- No speed limitations
- BitCoin payment
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Janice R. on 12/12/2017Kepard is a cool little VPN service if you're not looking for extra special features and some fancy stuff. It gets the job done but it could definitely do better in some areas, for example, the speeds are sometimes just disastrous and make streaming a nightmare.
- Submitted By Louis Martinez on 05/29/2017Horrible connections, I don't know what kind of obsolete servers their running but the connection keeps crashing. It's a mess.
- Submitted By BenBeeyouM on 04/25/2017Kepard is actually a decent service. They seem like some Euro trash upon first sight but I've been using them for six months or so and their vpn works just fine. The client is great.
- Submitted By Jenny Fernandez, on 01/10/2017I’m very happy with FrootVPN. It opens any website in no time and I’ve never experienced any problems with hackers or anything like that.
- Submitted By Philip Paterson, on 12/19/2016Good vpn, great service. I like that I can use torrent, I’m practically obsessed with it. And it’s fast too, I don’t even notice the difference in speed while I’m downloading.
- Submitted By Drew Knight, on 10/08/2016Generally it’s really good, it’s incredibly cheap, it works properly. Most of the time. I had some dropouts a few times, but nothing serious.
Kepard is a small but solid VPN service provider that offers unlimited speed and traffic and has some pretty neat perks and bonuses for its users. It's easy to use, with non-stop customer support.