Kepard and SlickVPN both have some excellent qualities and, naturally, they each have their weaker sides. When deciding which VPN provider to sign up for, it is essential to look closely at those differences and to try to figure out which company fits your specific needs and preferences better.
- Uncapped web traffic
- Intuitive VPN client
- P2P sharing allowed
- No speed throttling
- Strong encryption
- No-logging policy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Ultra-fast in the US
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Janice R. on 12/12/2017Kepard is a cool little VPN service if you're not looking for extra special features and some fancy stuff. It gets the job done but it could definitely do better in some areas, for example, the speeds are sometimes just disastrous and make streaming a nightmare.
- Submitted By Louis Martinez on 05/29/2017Horrible connections, I don't know what kind of obsolete servers their running but the connection keeps crashing. It's a mess.
- Submitted By BenBeeyouM on 04/25/2017Kepard is actually a decent service. They seem like some Euro trash upon first sight but I've been using them for six months or so and their vpn works just fine. The client is great.
- Submitted By Larry Thompson on 07/23/2017The fastest vpn I've ever used period!
- Submitted By Amanda Black on 07/15/2017I'm from Australia and I couldn't connect to the servers here :/
- Submitted By John Ford on 07/06/2017Netflix didn't catch it for now.
- Submitted By Ian Crawford on 06/28/2017The prices are just out of this world! 48 bucks for an entire year come on.
Kepard is a small but solid VPN service provider that offers unlimited speed and traffic and has some pretty neat perks and bonuses for its users. It's easy to use, with non-stop customer support.