VeePN and Kepard are considered to be among the best VPN companies in the world. To an inexperienced eye, they may seem almost identical. Users interested in getting a VPN often face a dilemma concerning which of these two to go for and which provider is better for their particular needs.
- 2,500+ servers
- Internet killswitch
- Strong encryption
- No logs of VPN usage
- Uncapped web traffic
- Intuitive VPN client
- P2P sharing allowed
- No speed throttling
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Alex on 06/21/2019I have bought 5 years package. Price and quality are really nice
- Submitted By Jessica Jean on 05/17/2019It’s a good VPN overall. I use it on my iPhone and it works just fine. No complaints so far.
- Submitted By Merlin Harper on 02/14/2019This app is easy to use, but it really slows down my internet connection. I tried many different servers but it’s all the same. Should be a lot faster.
- Submitted By Janice R. on 12/12/2017Kepard is a cool little VPN service if you're not looking for extra special features and some fancy stuff. It gets the job done but it could definitely do better in some areas, for example, the speeds are sometimes just disastrous and make streaming a nightmare.
- Submitted By Louis Martinez on 05/29/2017Horrible connections, I don't know what kind of obsolete servers their running but the connection keeps crashing. It's a mess.
- Submitted By BenBeeyouM on 04/25/2017Kepard is actually a decent service. They seem like some Euro trash upon first sight but I've been using them for six months or so and their vpn works just fine. The client is great.
VeePN is a Panama-based VPN provider that operates a large server network and promises superior services. Read our comprehensive VeePN review to find out whether this VPN is right for you.