Choosing a VPN provider is sometimes quite a difficult job, especially with companies like Lime VPN and Ivacy, which offer quite similar levels of service and overall quality. The best way to choose is to examine them and see how they fare against each other when compared in some essential aspects.
- 6000+ IPs
- BitCoin accepted
- NAT firewall
- Unlimited switching
- 250+ servers
- Smart Purpose Selection
- Zero logs
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By adrian on 05/21/2018I have been with limevpn for quite a while now and I can say that Limevpn has provided me the best vpn service. I have tried a few vpn services and it was quite disappointing. With limevpn, there’s a lot of fast working servers to choose from and the support team is very accommodating and
- Submitted By Ethan Carr, on 06/14/2017It doesn’t have that many servers which causes it to get slower than expected sometimes, but otherwise it works pretty well and guys from support are super helpful.
- Submitted By Mark Geller, on 03/22/2017For such price it’s perfect! Never have I ever seen such a cheap vpn that works properly. It can get a bit slower from time to time, but I really can’t complain that much since that happens even with expensive “top-notch” providers.
- Submitted By Ria Anne Mendez on 11/30/2016Great value for money! Fast servers for a minimal amount. Support is very helpful.
- Submitted By Scott Brooks on 10/05/2018Ivacy is so easy to use and it has a bunch of servers to connect to. I bought premium so I can run it on 5 separate devices at the same time, which is awesome. I haven’t noticed any significant speed drops, so there’s that as well. However, we Linux users are out of luck since it doesn’t have a native app so expect to get your hands dirty and tinker around with manual settings to get it to work on Linux.
- Submitted By Brandon Turner on 06/20/2018I’m pretty happy with this vpn for the price I paid. It allows p2p and it even has some dedicated servers. On top of that, split tunneling is also a nifty feature to have in your arsenal. All in all, great value for the price.
- Submitted By Charitha on 01/13/2018Guys, Do not recommend this to anyone !! Had the account over 9 months, haven't seen a decent speed. Drops out intermittently as well. When contact the support, tells me about bandwidth sharing.... Why do they sell if they cant gurantee what they promise when they sell...This is what happens when you buy cheap stuff. My money is wasted over 2 year contract.... Just go with big guys, at least you get your moneys worth !!!!
- Submitted By SleeveZip on 12/28/2017The same day of buying their VPN plan, I wanted to cancel. The app for macOS is just not good, does not have a kill switch or automatic connect feature. I submitted my request via live chat but was required to email them. They would not cancel the subscription, but I had to let them help me. I once again emailed that I really liked to cancel my subscription. They pretty much ignored that and required that they would help me with a connect problem I had. So I followed along, and after they assisted me, once again emailed to cancel. Now they said they could not cancel the subscription, because I had used over 7 Gb's of data. Absolutely ridiculous. I already submitted my request on the same day!
With over 270 servers located strategically all over the world, Ivacy really has you covered. This VPN service provider also has impressive uptime stats and high-quality service and speeds. An excellent choice for those looking for unlimited bandwidth and speed.