The importance of preserving online anonymity and safety is not to be underestimated. That is why it is crucial to make sure you choose a VPN service that can protect you at all times. Astrill VPN and LimeVPN have both proved to be highly reliable, but these services differ in several ways. Our Astrill VPN VS LimeVPN comparison captures these subtle differences and lets you know which of these VPNs delivers a more well-rounded service.
- Incredible ease of use
- DNS leak protection
- P2P sharing allowed
- 24/7/365 live support
- 6000+ IPs
- BitCoin accepted
- NAT firewall
- Unlimited switching
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Dimitri on 03/30/2019Lately, all of their servers have been running terribly in China. When I do finally connect, they're slow as molasses in January. I've contacted them and the only thing they recommend is constantly changing from UDP to TCP and randomly changing the connection port. After 3 years, this has been the worst one yet and I think it'll be my last. I may give ExpressVpn a shot, though I'd had a bad experience with them many years back, so could go either way.They really need to start providing better service and much better customer service support...
- Submitted By Charles on 01/16/2019Really poor customer support. BBC doesn't work (despite a whole page on their site specifically advertising that it works with BBC) and when I pointed out to their team, they eventually conceded that the basic package won't work with BBC. They generally have a terrible attitude and a not-great service.
- Submitted By Just Willie on 01/16/2018Amazing security features, really reliable, good speeds, but the prices are too high, especially if you want speed optimization and multi-hop, I mean, there are other VPNs that cost much less and offer similar benefits. They should really think about lowering the prices, not everyone is willing to pay so much for a VPN, no matter how good it is.
- Submitted By Samantha K on 01/16/2018I don’t use VPNs at home, but I went to China on business last month and everyone told me I need a VPN, because you can’t access anything there. A couple of friends who are sort of computer geeks told me Astrill is great so I took their advice (although I was really mad they don’t give Chinese people a free trial, what’s up with that?) and I tried it out at home first and it worked really well. I used it during my stay in China and there were more or less no problems, which is really rare among VPNs, according to my Chinese friends. So, I’m pretty happy with it and I may continue using it. If you need a VPN for China, it is definitely a good choice.
- Submitted By adrian on 05/21/2018I have been with limevpn for quite a while now and I can say that Limevpn has provided me the best vpn service. I have tried a few vpn services and it was quite disappointing. With limevpn, there’s a lot of fast working servers to choose from and the support team is very accommodating and
- Submitted By Ethan Carr, on 06/14/2017It doesn’t have that many servers which causes it to get slower than expected sometimes, but otherwise it works pretty well and guys from support are super helpful.
- Submitted By Mark Geller, on 03/22/2017For such price it’s perfect! Never have I ever seen such a cheap vpn that works properly. It can get a bit slower from time to time, but I really can’t complain that much since that happens even with expensive “top-notch” providers.
- Submitted By Ria Anne Mendez on 11/30/2016Great value for money! Fast servers for a minimal amount. Support is very helpful.
In this detailed Astrill VPN review, we introduce you to all the key qualities of this excellent VPN, including speeds, performance, level of anonymity, and the variety of security features it offers.