The importance of preserving online anonymity and safety is not to be underestimated. That is why it is crucial to make sure you choose a VPN service that can protect you at all times. Surfshark and LimeVPN have both proved to be highly reliable, but these services differ in several ways. Our Surfshark VS LimeVPN comparison captures these subtle differences and lets you know which of these VPNs delivers a more well-rounded service.
- Optimized for HD streaming
- Military-grade encryption
- Strict no-logging policy
- 6000+ IPs
- BitCoin accepted
- NAT firewall
- Unlimited switching
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Don B. on 03/12/2019Well, skeptical as I always am, I was initially leery about signing onto Surfshark. However, for all the times, both intermittent and long-term connections I've used, server speeds were always fast, extremely secure and completely anonymous. As long as these attributes continue, I'll view Surfshark as a perfectly legitimate and safe VPN. Thanks...
- Submitted By Mister Wolf on 03/11/2019I got the 2 year contract and have been using SurfShark for a couple of months with zero problems. It is better than cake, and i like cake.
- Submitted By D.Johnson on 02/19/2019Attracted by the positive reviews I took a 2 year subscription. BIG MISTAKE. After 1 week everything I watched using Surfshark started lagging. 2 weeks later I could not connect to BBC, ITV, Channel 4. Customer support said it would be up and running within 2 days. 1 week later still nothing. I again contacted customer support who offered me a full refund as they could not guarantee when they would have servers in place. 20 days later and no refund. Customer support continue to mislead and make unfulfilled promises. This company is best avoided. Use only if you have money to throw away.
- Submitted By Colin C. 01/22/2019Their interface does look really simple but it made it absolutely fool-proof for me. It, also, works great with Netflix and Amazon. As per tech part, I was happy they have static IPs and not dynamic. Though, it's a bit different. They have many servers in each country/city and you can get a different IP or the same IP every time. You'll be connected to the nearest and fastest server in the location that you chose, so you cannot know what IP you'll get until you're actually connected. So far so good, but I'll keep an eye on the news because the service speed and features are great, so I would love to have their dedicated IP too.
- Submitted By adrian on 05/21/2018I have been with limevpn for quite a while now and I can say that Limevpn has provided me the best vpn service. I have tried a few vpn services and it was quite disappointing. With limevpn, there’s a lot of fast working servers to choose from and the support team is very accommodating and
- Submitted By Ethan Carr, on 06/14/2017It doesn’t have that many servers which causes it to get slower than expected sometimes, but otherwise it works pretty well and guys from support are super helpful.
- Submitted By Mark Geller, on 03/22/2017For such price it’s perfect! Never have I ever seen such a cheap vpn that works properly. It can get a bit slower from time to time, but I really can’t complain that much since that happens even with expensive “top-notch” providers.
- Submitted By Ria Anne Mendez on 11/30/2016Great value for money! Fast servers for a minimal amount. Support is very helpful.
Surfshark is a new VPN service that already started making waves on the market thanks to its amazing speed and generous features. Read all about this promising service in our dedicated Surfshark review.