Both Astrill VPN and My Private Network are good VPN solutions, but which one of them is slightly better? That is what this Astrill VPN VS My Private Network comparison allows you to find out. See how these two VPNs compare to one another, view all of their key features side by side, and discover which one of them is more highly recommended by our experts.
- Incredible ease of use
- DNS leak protection
- P2P sharing allowed
- 24/7/365 live support
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Supports P2P sharing
- Strict zero-logs policy
- Free three-day trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Dimitri on 03/30/2019Lately, all of their servers have been running terribly in China. When I do finally connect, they're slow as molasses in January. I've contacted them and the only thing they recommend is constantly changing from UDP to TCP and randomly changing the connection port. After 3 years, this has been the worst one yet and I think it'll be my last. I may give ExpressVpn a shot, though I'd had a bad experience with them many years back, so could go either way. They really need to start providing better service and much better customer service support...
- Submitted By Charles on 01/16/2019Really poor customer support. BBC doesn't work (despite a whole page on their site specifically advertising that it works with BBC) and when I pointed out to their team, they eventually conceded that the basic package won't work with BBC. They generally have a terrible attitude and a not-great service.
- Submitted By Just Willie on 01/16/2018Amazing security features, really reliable, good speeds, but the prices are too high, especially if you want speed optimization and multi-hop, I mean, there are other VPNs that cost much less and offer similar benefits. They should really think about lowering the prices, not everyone is willing to pay so much for a VPN, no matter how good it is.
- Submitted By Samantha K on 01/16/2018I don’t use VPNs at home, but I went to China on business last month and everyone told me I need a VPN, because you can’t access anything there. A couple of friends who are sort of computer geeks told me Astrill is great so I took their advice (although I was really mad they don’t give Chinese people a free trial, what’s up with that?) and I tried it out at home first and it worked really well. I used it during my stay in China and there were more or less no problems, which is really rare among VPNs, according to my Chinese friends. So, I’m pretty happy with it and I may continue using it. If you need a VPN for China, it is definitely a good choice.
- Submitted By Tom Richmond on 11/04/2017Great support, no glitches.
- Submitted By Samantha Rogers on 09/18/2017Never used VPN before, but I’m pretty sure this is as good as it gets. Turn it on and off in a second, no problems whatsoever.
- Submitted By Patricia Giles on 05/28/2017Use it for streaming mostly, not perfect but no major issues.
- Submitted By Mark Applebaum on 02/20/2017Not the best one around, but possibly the best you can get for this kind of money.
In this detailed Astrill VPN review, we introduce you to all the key qualities of this excellent VPN, including speeds, performance, level of anonymity, and the variety of security features it offers.