My Private Network and IronSocket - which is better? This is a rather tough question, considering these are both very good VPN companies with high level of service, professionalism and reliability. Still, there are some differences between them that come to light once you compare the two VPN service providers.
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Supports P2P sharing
- Strict zero-logs policy
- Free three-day trial
- DNS Proxy
- P2P allowed
- Uncapped bandwidth
- 36+ countries
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Tom Richmond on 11/04/2017Great support, no glitches.
- Submitted By Samantha Rogers on 09/18/2017Never used VPN before, but I’m pretty sure this is as good as it gets. Turn it on and off in a second, no problems whatsoever.
- Submitted By Patricia Giles on 05/28/2017Use it for streaming mostly, not perfect but no major issues.
- Submitted By Mark Applebaum on 02/20/2017Not the best one around, but possibly the best you can get for this kind of money.
- Submitted By Leo McDonald, on 05/19/2017It runs in the background, I don’t even notice it anymore, but it’s not that simple to set it up. The guide is really useful, and you can’t install it without it, at least I couldn’t.
- Submitted By Vincent Rid, on 02/29/2017It has everything I need – it’s safe, it’s fast, it allows torrenting and it’s very easy to use. No fuss, no problems, just smooth internet surfing.
- Submitted By Lars M. on 08/20/2016At first I almost quit this service because I couldn’t download any torrents. I searched the support page and finally I realized that torrenting is only possible on certain servers, so that’s settled now.
- Submitted By Leo1987 on 08/05/2016Pretty good speeds, all things considered. I contacted customer support once, because I had some trouble configuring my connection and protocols, and the staff was very helpful.
Iron Socket allows you to remain anonymous and unblock websites at moderate prices, which is just one part of what this provider has to offer to Internet users interested in protecting their privacy.