Nord VPN and INCOGNiTO both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- Double encryption
- Netflix servers
- 3,500+ servers
- First-rate protocols
- Prevents DNS leakage
- Zero activity logs
- Great refund policy
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Sammi on 09/17/2019Love these guys even after having it for 2 years. Super fast and makes me feel safer online.
- Submitted By Nome Loplagies on 09/02/2019NordVPN with USA servers, using it from Mexico with Netflix, EPIX, STARZ, Dish, and Roku channels: Pioneer TV 50” 4K, software version: V8-MS86MNA-LF1V136, flawlessly working Netflix App 4.3.5 since I bought it Roku devices, every two weeks VPN client server needs to be change because Netflix add it to its blacklist. Other Apps in Roku devices like STARZ, CBS All access, NBC, Epix, Pandora, PBS, etc. from Dish subscription are working without a flaw Local network (wired and wireless) is through an Asus router RT-AC3100 ISP is TelMex, fiber optics link, DMZ port designated on primary router from ISP for Asus router Routine as follows: 1) Download latest UDP servers from NordVPN 2) Find optimal USA servers with phone VPN app 3) Choose from newest UDP servers on list, matching better performance ones 4) Apply new profile to Asus or edit and upload .ovpn file 5) Reset Roku to test new VPN settings
- Submitted By GLV on 08/19/2019I just spent 3 weeks in China. (July-August 2019). I was able to access Google and banned sites without problems. (Option: "Obfuscated Servers"). I used my Android smartphone and my Windows 10 ultrabook with NordVPN applications. I was using Wi-Fi and a Chinese 4G LTE SIM card from "China Telecom". Obviously the connection was sometimes lost. But overall I am very happy to have chosen NordVPN. This goes through the Great Firewall of China (GFW) ! My only concern was during very big download (+1GB) on Western servers. Very slow, if not impossible. (This being more a concern for server redundancy in Asia than VPN). But to surf normally, for music or YouTube, WeChat, Signal, etc. no problem. [GLV - Switzerland]
- Submitted By Stephen Bramell on 06/26/2019I'm a former Network Engineer with 25 years IT experience, I've also used several mainstream VPN services. NordVPN is by far the best of the best, not only in features, but in price! The Specialty Servers they offer are unheard of & amazing! My personal favorite is the Double VPN! However, they have specific servers dedicated too P2P, ONION, etc Not to mention a huge list of cities. I went for the 3 year plan & will be renewing. BTW, I use Netflix, Amazon, PC & Xbox One X gaming across it, all without any issues. Needless too say I highly recommend you give Nord a chance, I mean it's got a 30 day money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose, except your security by NOT trying?
- Submitted By Derek Joy, 5 on 05/19/2017Grest service, my recommendations!
- Submitted By Robert White, on 03/05/2017It works smoothly on my computer, but I have a problem when I’m using it on my phone, it really slows everything down. Fix that, pls.
- Submitted By Michelle Toutou, on 01/26/2017I’ve never seen such a slow VPN… My god, almost like it’s not working at all. The good thing is that I really am anonymous.
NordVPN is widely known as one of the best services on the market thanks to its impressive features, bulletproof security setup, and knowledgeable 24/7 customer support. Read more in this honest review.