DotVPN and NordVPN are two VPN companies that are considered by both users and experts to be among the best in the business. How to decide which provider to subscribe for? You need to compare them carefully, bearing in mind your own particular needs and what you need a VPN for in the first place.
- Free subscription available
- Affordable pricing policy
- 5 simultaneous connections
- Double encryption
- Netflix servers
- 3,500+ servers
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jaxx on 05/04/2018Not bad for what it is but definitely doesn't deserve to be called vpn.
- Submitted By Ian Crawford on 02/19/2018Very easy to use even for a tech beginner like me.
- Submitted By Laura Benks on 12/10/2017Good for Netflix and not much else.
- Submitted By Thomas Brown on 12/14/2017Nord is definitely one of the best VPNs right now. Most people complain about the price, but it’s actually not that high, there are tons of lousy services that charge the same. Trust me, it’s worth it.
- Submitted By Freddie Kelly on 11/27/2017Dedicated P2P servers – that’s all I need to know. Plus, it’s fast, so seems pretty perfect to me.
- Submitted By Molly Holder on 08/22/2017It’s not as user-friendly as I though. The basics are fine, but I don’t understand anything about the protocols, they should explain it better because not everyone knows how these things work.
- Submitted By Lisa Lynn on 07/20/2017Got the 1-year plan because it’s way cheaper, no regrets so far. I mainly just watch TV shows, so I can’t say anything about other stuff, but for me, it works perfectly.
NordVPN offers great speeds, lightweight services, and an excellent client to everyone looking to improve their privacy and access restricted websites and media just about anywhere in the world.