The importance of preserving online anonymity and safety is not to be underestimated. That is why it is crucial to make sure you choose a VPN service that can protect you at all times. FastestVPN and NordVPN have both proved to be highly reliable, but these services differ in several ways. Our FastestVPN VS NordVPN comparison captures these subtle differences and lets you know which of these VPNs delivers a more well-rounded service.
- Strict no-logging policy
- Unlimited bandwidth/speed
- P2P optimized servers
- Double encryption
- Netflix servers
- 3,500+ servers
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Tom on 10/06/2019I installed this app on a Mac running Mojave. After attempting to use the app, my system froze. I was unable to dismiss a window generated by FastestVPN, no matter what option was selected on the window. Restarting did not solve the problem - the offending window still appeared above all other windows and could not be dismissed. I was able to resolve the difficulty only by using a backup disk as the startup disk, erasing all files associated with FastestVPN, then restoring my system from the backup disk. To their credit, upon my request, FastestVPN agreed to reverse the charge they made to my credit card at the time of purchase. Mac users should proceed with caution in using this app.
- Submitted By Dee on 08/03/2019I am professional programmer and bought the lifetime FastestVPN and got nothing but issues using their software. Installation blundering and failure to the point of resulting in rebuilding my network drivers and architecture.
- Submitted By Marina 101 on 01/20/2019It’s an ok service but you can still buy Express for just like a dollar less or smt.
- Submitted By Sammi on 09/17/2019Love these guys even after having it for 2 years. Super fast and makes me feel safer online.
- Submitted By Nome Loplagies on 09/02/2019NordVPN with USA servers, using it from Mexico with Netflix, EPIX, STARZ, Dish, and Roku channels: Pioneer TV 50” 4K, software version: V8-MS86MNA-LF1V136, flawlessly working Netflix App 4.3.5 since I bought it Roku devices, every two weeks VPN client server needs to be change because Netflix add it to its blacklist. Other Apps in Roku devices like STARZ, CBS All access, NBC, Epix, Pandora, PBS, etc. from Dish subscription are working without a flaw Local network (wired and wireless) is through an Asus router RT-AC3100 ISP is TelMex, fiber optics link, DMZ port designated on primary router from ISP for Asus router Routine as follows: 1) Download latest UDP servers from NordVPN 2) Find optimal USA servers with phone VPN app 3) Choose from newest UDP servers on list, matching better performance ones 4) Apply new profile to Asus or edit and upload .ovpn file 5) Reset Roku to test new VPN settings
- Submitted By GLV on 08/19/2019I just spent 3 weeks in China. (July-August 2019). I was able to access Google and banned sites without problems. (Option: "Obfuscated Servers"). I used my Android smartphone and my Windows 10 ultrabook with NordVPN applications. I was using Wi-Fi and a Chinese 4G LTE SIM card from "China Telecom". Obviously the connection was sometimes lost. But overall I am very happy to have chosen NordVPN. This goes through the Great Firewall of China (GFW) ! My only concern was during very big download (+1GB) on Western servers. Very slow, if not impossible. (This being more a concern for server redundancy in Asia than VPN). But to surf normally, for music or YouTube, WeChat, Signal, etc. no problem. [GLV - Switzerland]
- Submitted By Stephen Bramell on 06/26/2019I'm a former Network Engineer with 25 years IT experience, I've also used several mainstream VPN services. NordVPN is by far the best of the best, not only in features, but in price! The Specialty Servers they offer are unheard of & amazing! My personal favorite is the Double VPN! However, they have specific servers dedicated too P2P, ONION, etc Not to mention a huge list of cities. I went for the 3 year plan & will be renewing. BTW, I use Netflix, Amazon, PC & Xbox One X gaming across it, all without any issues. Needless too say I highly recommend you give Nord a chance, I mean it's got a 30 day money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose, except your security by NOT trying?
NordVPN is widely known as one of the best services on the market thanks to its impressive features, bulletproof security setup, and knowledgeable 24/7 customer support. Read more in this honest review.