NordVPN or Ivacy? These are both premium VPN companies with a great number of satisfied users all over the world and a good reputation on the market. Which one to pick? Compare their most important qualities and features and see which one does better in areas that matter to you most as a user.
- Double encryption
- Netflix servers
- 3,500+ servers
- 250+ servers
- Smart Purpose Selection
- Zero logs
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Thomas Brown on 12/14/2017Nord is definitely one of the best VPNs right now. Most people complain about the price, but it’s actually not that high, there are tons of lousy services that charge the same. Trust me, it’s worth it.
- Submitted By Freddie Kelly on 11/27/2017Dedicated P2P servers – that’s all I need to know. Plus, it’s fast, so seems pretty perfect to me.
- Submitted By Molly Holder on 08/22/2017It’s not as user-friendly as I though. The basics are fine, but I don’t understand anything about the protocols, they should explain it better because not everyone knows how these things work.
- Submitted By Lisa Lynn on 07/20/2017Got the 1-year plan because it’s way cheaper, no regrets so far. I mainly just watch TV shows, so I can’t say anything about other stuff, but for me, it works perfectly.
- Submitted By Charitha on 01/13/2018Guys, Do not recommend this to anyone !! Had the account over 9 months, haven't seen a decent speed. Drops out intermittently as well. When contact the support, tells me about bandwidth sharing.... Why do they sell if they cant gurantee what they promise when they sell...This is what happens when you buy cheap stuff. My money is wasted over 2 year contract.... Just go with big guys, at least you get your moneys worth !!!!
- Submitted By SleeveZip on 12/28/2017The same day of buying their VPN plan, I wanted to cancel. The app for macOS is just not good, does not have a kill switch or automatic connect feature. I submitted my request via live chat but was required to email them. They would not cancel the subscription, but I had to let them help me. I once again emailed that I really liked to cancel my subscription. They pretty much ignored that and required that they would help me with a connect problem I had. So I followed along, and after they assisted me, once again emailed to cancel. Now they said they could not cancel the subscription, because I had used over 7 Gb's of data. Absolutely ridiculous. I already submitted my request on the same day!
- Submitted By Graham Parker, on 06/22/2017I use it via my router and the whole family’s covered. Opens anything I need, although we’re living in China at the moment. But it’s not exactly lightning fast.
- Submitted By Brad Collins, on 03/09/2017Finally a vpn that really offers unlimited bandwidth. I mostly use it for torrenting so you can imagine how fast the data goes… But Ivacy got my back on this, good job!
NordVPN offers great speeds, lightweight services, and an excellent client to everyone looking to improve their privacy and access restricted websites and media just about anywhere in the world.