Both NordVPN and Overplay are currently among the top VPN service providers in the world, with great quality of service and plenty of satisfied customers. If you are trying to decide which one to pick, you need to compare them carefully, as there are some differences between them in some aspects.
- Double encryption
- Netflix servers
- 3,500+ servers
- No logs kept
- Unlimited switching
- 400+ servers
- P2P allowed
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By John Smith on 08/18/2018I got a good deal on three years of NordVPN and went for it. I am new to VPNs (besides having tried hide.me for free for limited P2P usage) so it's possible other companies offer better services. Overall while I am satisfied with the service so far, there are a few ways it could be improved. I receive gigabit internet (usually around 500-800mbps in practical terms) but NordVPN is usually stuck around 100mbps - fine for regular usage, but limits the usefulness of my PC when connected to VPN. That said there are thousands of servers to choose from so YMMV. Certain websites don't play well with NordVPN as well, most notably Amazon. I'm unsure if that's a problem with other VPNs. Some positives: it's fairly quick to connect, the interface is simple, the kill switch is great, the mobile app is excellent and there is a huge choice of servers. Overall it works fine for my application - P2P, which it has dedicated servers for - but there a few frustrations I'd like to see resolved.
- Submitted By Cayo Medeiros on 08/09/2018I signed up on NordVPN after reading good reviews in different websites. The problem in those reviews though is that they are written based on shallow usage, the reviewers usually just installed to test it out and uninstalled afterwards. My recommendation as a real customer is: don't go for them. Their VPN doesn't work for multiple sites I've tried. And it's not that the website blocks all VPNs cause another VPN provider worked properly on those sites (not telling which as I'm not affiliated to them in any way.). And even after telling them that the websites X , Y and Z didn't work with them but worked with their competitor they wouldn't refund me because their TOS says so. Ridiculous. They advertise something, we buy it, they don't deliver and also don't refund us even partially. So I'm doing what I can: writing reviews everywhere to help people avoid falling in the same trap I did. --
- Submitted By Thomas Brown on 12/14/2017Nord is definitely one of the best VPNs right now. Most people complain about the price, but it’s actually not that high, there are tons of lousy services that charge the same. Trust me, it’s worth it.
- Submitted By Freddie Kelly on 11/27/2017Dedicated P2P servers – that’s all I need to know. Plus, it’s fast, so seems pretty perfect to me.
- Submitted By Patricio on 02/25/2018The worse VPN I've ever used. The support works great - but the servers are very busy and with low speed. I've problems for 4 days to use this VPN becouse when I connect to the server I cannot load any website - the speed of internet is about 0.2 Mb/s !!!! Jesus God - They should be shotting for this. They trying to fix this problem for 4 days and nothing ! I do not recomment this becouse they dont know how VPN is working - If problem appears they cannot help.
- Submitted By Joe Black on 08/19/2016Everything is great except I do wish they had live chat support. I feel like sending and receiving emails takes forever.
- Submitted By Mr. Heed on 07/22/2016At first I only used SmartDNS but then I realized it’s much smarter to use VPN as well. Nobody wants to be spied at, especially in this day and age. I am satisfied with the service. Speed sometimes tends to slow down, but when it happens I switch to another server, which is easy enough to do, and things get better. It works for me.
NordVPN offers great speeds, lightweight services, and an excellent client to everyone looking to improve their privacy and access restricted websites and media just about anywhere in the world.