The importance of preserving online anonymity and safety is not to be underestimated. That is why it is crucial to make sure you choose a VPN service that can protect you at all times. PenguinProxy and OneVPN have both proved to be highly reliable, but these services differ in several ways. Our PenguinProxy VS OneVPN comparison captures these subtle differences and lets you know which of these VPNs delivers a more well-rounded service.
- 20 servers in the US
- Ad-free; ad block
- Decent speeds
- Completely free
- Excellent connection speeds
- Solid security configuration
- Strict no-logging policy
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Koso Meria on 11/01/2019In no way I will tolerate this program. After been surprised why my pc worked so slow
- Submitted By Michael McCarthy on 09/19/2018Do not install PenguinProxy! It slows down your connection, uses your computer to route other people’s traffic, and it messed up my proxy settings, I couldn’t access anything after uninstalling it until my friend came over and fixed it. It may be free, but it is not secure, you are better off spending a couple of dollars a month on a decent VPN instead of letting these guys steal your bandwidth and personal data.
- Submitted By Brennen Navarro on 12/02/2019This is a very reliable program and it’s fast as hell. It streams really fast without any interruptions which I especially liked there’s nothing that annoys me more than when I’m trying t watch the show and it keeps stopping every few seconds. The only thing I’ve noticed that it doesn’t block ads which is a bit weird and I still have to use adblocker in chrome.
- Submitted By Elsie Curry on 02/20/2019I like that is easy extremely easy to use. I’m not much of a tech expert but even I can navigate just fine. It’s just a basic looking vpn program that does exactly what it’s supposed to. I had to install it for business purposes but other than that I don’t really need it so it’s great that I don’t have to explore thousands of features that don’t interest me at all.
- Submitted By John Scott on 11/19/2018I purchased a "lifetime" subscription with OneVPN.com. I used it for a month, then downloaded their upgraded client and was unable to log in. The website has no way to automatically reset your password. Instead, a popup tells you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I have requested a password reset four times by using their email@example.com email address and have not received a reply to any of my emails. I went on their website and tried to use their 24/7 chat and the "Submit" button is missing, so chatting is impossible. This company is based in Hong Kong and I have not been able to contact anyone to reset my password. If this company is not a scam, then prove it.
- Submitted By Mike C on 06/19/2018Nothing special about this one. There are much better (and secure) optionbs out there.
OneVPN is a simple Hong Kong-based VPN service known for its excellent speeds and wide server network. Read our detailed OneVPN review to learn what this security service and its features can do for you.