Overplay and Avira Phantom VPN both have some excellent qualities and, naturally, they each have their weaker sides. When deciding which VPN provider to sign up for, it is essential to look closely at those differences and to try to figure out which company fits your specific needs and preferences better.
- No logs kept
- Unlimited switching
- 400+ servers
- P2P allowed
- Unlimited bandwidth
- No DNS or IP leaks
- No user activity logs
- Incredibly easy to use
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Patricio on 02/25/2018The worse VPN I've ever used. The support works great - but the servers are very busy and with low speed. I've problems for 4 days to use this VPN becouse when I connect to the server I cannot load any website - the speed of internet is about 0.2 Mb/s !!!! Jesus God - They should be shotting for this. They trying to fix this problem for 4 days and nothing ! I do not recomment this becouse they dont know how VPN is working - If problem appears they cannot help.
- Submitted By Joe Black on 08/19/2016Everything is great except I do wish they had live chat support. I feel like sending and receiving emails takes forever.
- Submitted By Mr. Heed on 07/22/2016At first I only used SmartDNS but then I realized it’s much smarter to use VPN as well. Nobody wants to be spied at, especially in this day and age. I am satisfied with the service. Speed sometimes tends to slow down, but when it happens I switch to another server, which is easy enough to do, and things get better. It works for me.
- Submitted By Cristina Dawson on 12/08/2019I always feel comfortable knowing that I picked a company with a strong reputation so I don’t risk too much. I’m not an expert so I always rely on someone who traditionally delivers good products. With Avira, I know I’ve made the right decision. The vpn is reliable, runs smoothly and there are no licks whatsoever. What else can be more important than that?!
- Submitted By Natalia Chambers on 06/22/2019As an Avira anti-virus user for many years it wasn’t hard for me to choose their vpn as well and so far, I’m glad I did. It’s the same high-quality product which is easy to use. There are no extra features which is good for me since I don’t need them anyway. I simply turn it on when I need it and eventually choose server location if needed.
- Submitted By Lee on 05/11/2018Just terrible - leaks IPV6
- Submitted By Brandon White, on 06/28/2017Great vpn, I have nothing bad to say about it! Fast, not a single dropout so far and so simple, I didn’t even have to explain to my sister how it works.
With a good security suite and no logs policy, OverPlay is a good choice for Internet users who want their privacy protected and their sessions secured as they access blocked websites and stream media.