CloakVPN and Overplay both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- 1 server location in Kansas
- OpenVPN connection protocol
- Strict no-logging policy
- No logs kept
- Unlimited switching
- 400+ servers
- P2P allowed
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jack Morrow on 11/25/2018I switched to cloak just because it accepts monero and can’t believe more vpns didn’t include it as a payment method.
- Submitted By Ian Custer on 11/12/2018I’m gonna be honest here I tried it out since I was legit intrigued by this project but i can say it doesn’t offer anything revolutionary. It’s a cheap service with an even cheaper looking site and I wouldn’t recommend it to anybody especially since you can buy a real vpn for those 5 bucks.
- Submitted By Patricio on 02/25/2018The worse VPN I've ever used. The support works great - but the servers are very busy and with low speed. I've problems for 4 days to use this VPN becouse when I connect to the server I cannot load any website - the speed of internet is about 0.2 Mb/s !!!! Jesus God - They should be shotting for this. They trying to fix this problem for 4 days and nothing ! I do not recomment this becouse they dont know how VPN is working - If problem appears they cannot help.
- Submitted By Joe Black on 08/19/2016Everything is great except I do wish they had live chat support. I feel like sending and receiving emails takes forever.
- Submitted By Mr. Heed on 07/22/2016At first I only used SmartDNS but then I realized it’s much smarter to use VPN as well. Nobody wants to be spied at, especially in this day and age. I am satisfied with the service. Speed sometimes tends to slow down, but when it happens I switch to another server, which is easy enough to do, and things get better. It works for me.
With a good security suite and no logs policy, OverPlay is a good choice for Internet users who want their privacy protected and their sessions secured as they access blocked websites and stream media.