DotVPN and Overplay are like a Porsche and a BMW. They both have excellent features when viewed individually, but when observed side by side, it becomes obvious that their creators invested great efforts in maximizing the quality of various distinct aspects of their products. This DotVPN VS Overplay comparison is designed to make it easy for you to see how well these two services do in different departments, so you could decide which one offers exactly what you need. It further presents the results of an expert analysis conducted in order to show which VPN provides better services overall.
- Free subscription available
- Affordable pricing policy
- 5 simultaneous connections
- No logs kept
- Unlimited switching
- 400+ servers
- P2P allowed
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jaxx on 05/04/2018Not bad for what it is but definitely doesn't deserve to be called vpn.
- Submitted By Ian Crawford on 02/19/2018Very easy to use even for a tech beginner like me.
- Submitted By Laura Benks on 12/10/2017Good for Netflix and not much else.
- Submitted By Patricio on 02/25/2018The worse VPN I've ever used. The support works great - but the servers are very busy and with low speed. I've problems for 4 days to use this VPN becouse when I connect to the server I cannot load any website - the speed of internet is about 0.2 Mb/s !!!! Jesus God - They should be shotting for this. They trying to fix this problem for 4 days and nothing ! I do not recomment this becouse they dont know how VPN is working - If problem appears they cannot help.
- Submitted By Joe Black on 08/19/2016Everything is great except I do wish they had live chat support. I feel like sending and receiving emails takes forever.
- Submitted By Mr. Heed on 07/22/2016At first I only used SmartDNS but then I realized it’s much smarter to use VPN as well. Nobody wants to be spied at, especially in this day and age. I am satisfied with the service. Speed sometimes tends to slow down, but when it happens I switch to another server, which is easy enough to do, and things get better. It works for me.
With a good security suite and no logs policy, OverPlay is a good choice for Internet users who want their privacy protected and their sessions secured as they access blocked websites and stream media.