Many people have a hard time when it comes to deciding between Overplay and Ivacy. These two VPN providers offer a similar level of services and quality and they are almost equally popular, which definitely makes this a tough choice.
- No logs kept
- Unlimited switching
- 400+ servers
- P2P allowed
- 250+ servers
- Smart Purpose Selection
- Zero logs
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Patricio on 02/25/2018The worse VPN I've ever used. The support works great - but the servers are very busy and with low speed. I've problems for 4 days to use this VPN becouse when I connect to the server I cannot load any website - the speed of internet is about 0.2 Mb/s !!!! Jesus God - They should be shotting for this. They trying to fix this problem for 4 days and nothing ! I do not recomment this becouse they dont know how VPN is working - If problem appears they cannot help.
- Submitted By Joe Black on 08/19/2016Everything is great except I do wish they had live chat support. I feel like sending and receiving emails takes forever.
- Submitted By Mr. Heed on 07/22/2016At first I only used SmartDNS but then I realized it’s much smarter to use VPN as well. Nobody wants to be spied at, especially in this day and age. I am satisfied with the service. Speed sometimes tends to slow down, but when it happens I switch to another server, which is easy enough to do, and things get better. It works for me.
- Submitted By Scott Brooks on 10/05/2018Ivacy is so easy to use and it has a bunch of servers to connect to. I bought premium so I can run it on 5 separate devices at the same time, which is awesome. I haven’t noticed any significant speed drops, so there’s that as well. However, we Linux users are out of luck since it doesn’t have a native app so expect to get your hands dirty and tinker around with manual settings to get it to work on Linux.
- Submitted By Brandon Turner on 06/20/2018I’m pretty happy with this vpn for the price I paid. It allows p2p and it even has some dedicated servers. On top of that, split tunneling is also a nifty feature to have in your arsenal. All in all, great value for the price.
- Submitted By Charitha on 01/13/2018Guys, Do not recommend this to anyone !! Had the account over 9 months, haven't seen a decent speed. Drops out intermittently as well. When contact the support, tells me about bandwidth sharing.... Why do they sell if they cant gurantee what they promise when they sell...This is what happens when you buy cheap stuff. My money is wasted over 2 year contract.... Just go with big guys, at least you get your moneys worth !!!!
- Submitted By SleeveZip on 12/28/2017The same day of buying their VPN plan, I wanted to cancel. The app for macOS is just not good, does not have a kill switch or automatic connect feature. I submitted my request via live chat but was required to email them. They would not cancel the subscription, but I had to let them help me. I once again emailed that I really liked to cancel my subscription. They pretty much ignored that and required that they would help me with a connect problem I had. So I followed along, and after they assisted me, once again emailed to cancel. Now they said they could not cancel the subscription, because I had used over 7 Gb's of data. Absolutely ridiculous. I already submitted my request on the same day!
With over 270 servers located strategically all over the world, Ivacy really has you covered. This VPN service provider also has impressive uptime stats and high-quality service and speeds. An excellent choice for those looking for unlimited bandwidth and speed.