The importance of preserving online anonymity and safety is not to be underestimated. That is why it is crucial to make sure you choose a VPN service that can protect you at all times. Namecheap VPN and Overplay have both proved to be highly reliable, but these services differ in several ways. Our Namecheap VPN VS Overplay comparison captures these subtle differences and lets you know which of these VPNs delivers a more well-rounded service.
- 1k+ servers in 40+ locations
- Strict no-logging policy
- 5 simultaneous connections
- No logs kept
- Unlimited switching
- 400+ servers
- P2P allowed
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By James Mitchell on 11/25/2018I’m always a bit queasy when I have to deal with American vpns. Still, I decided to give Namecheap a whirl since it’s so much cheaper than anything else I’ve seen so far. It doesn’t grind my connection to a halt so that’s good and I guess it covers some of the basic vpn functionalities but it still has a long way to go before it can reach the heights of Nord or Express.
- Submitted By Joe Yeubank on 07/20/2018This vpn is as simple as it gets which is awesome for me since I'm no tech wizard by any stretch of the imagination. However I had a ton of problems with it on my computer and it took user support almost two weeks to get it up and running.
- Submitted By Patricio on 02/25/2018The worse VPN I've ever used. The support works great - but the servers are very busy and with low speed. I've problems for 4 days to use this VPN becouse when I connect to the server I cannot load any website - the speed of internet is about 0.2 Mb/s !!!! Jesus God - They should be shotting for this. They trying to fix this problem for 4 days and nothing ! I do not recomment this becouse they dont know how VPN is working - If problem appears they cannot help.
- Submitted By Joe Black on 08/19/2016Everything is great except I do wish they had live chat support. I feel like sending and receiving emails takes forever.
- Submitted By Mr. Heed on 07/22/2016At first I only used SmartDNS but then I realized it’s much smarter to use VPN as well. Nobody wants to be spied at, especially in this day and age. I am satisfied with the service. Speed sometimes tends to slow down, but when it happens I switch to another server, which is easy enough to do, and things get better. It works for me.
With a good security suite and no logs policy, OverPlay is a good choice for Internet users who want their privacy protected and their sessions secured as they access blocked websites and stream media.