Overplay and TotalVPN are both very popular among users, as well as highly recommended. So, how to decide which of them is better and which will fit your particular needs better? The only way to do it is to compare them.
- No logs kept
- Unlimited switching
- 400+ servers
- P2P allowed
- 99% uptime
- 30+ locations
- Easy to use
- Uncapped speed and data
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Patricio on 02/25/2018The worse VPN I've ever used. The support works great - but the servers are very busy and with low speed. I've problems for 4 days to use this VPN becouse when I connect to the server I cannot load any website - the speed of internet is about 0.2 Mb/s !!!! Jesus God - They should be shotting for this. They trying to fix this problem for 4 days and nothing ! I do not recomment this becouse they dont know how VPN is working - If problem appears they cannot help.
- Submitted By Joe Black on 08/19/2016Everything is great except I do wish they had live chat support. I feel like sending and receiving emails takes forever.
- Submitted By Mr. Heed on 07/22/2016At first I only used SmartDNS but then I realized it’s much smarter to use VPN as well. Nobody wants to be spied at, especially in this day and age. I am satisfied with the service. Speed sometimes tends to slow down, but when it happens I switch to another server, which is easy enough to do, and things get better. It works for me.
- Submitted By NamanModi123 on 08/22/2018I appreciate that you took a simple, how to article by explaining the process step by step and how to build momentum. I have been using TotalVpn over the years and not found any issues so far. TotalVpn has been in the web hosting industry for many years. TotalVpn has cleared all the customers' issues in the past and improved users expectation. This is the plus point of TotalVpn.
- Submitted By Elliot on 12/08/2017Really great service, never had any problem and working perfectly on my raspberry ! But a recent chat with the support tell me that they don't accept new customers and renewing existing customers neither. Later on, they admit to tell me that the company is regretabbly shutting down...
- Submitted By Harry Benson on 09/02/2016TotalVPN has a very good security suite, which is the number one reason I chose them. Technically, the speed is a bit flaky, but I can live with that.
- Submitted By Hackney Lass on 08/12/2016I contacted the TotalVPN support, or at least I attempted to. For some reason I was unable to use the online chat so I had to write them an email. It took them several hours to respond. They were nice and all, but I think they should be faster.
TotalVPN is one of those VPN providers you will definitely be hearing more about in the coming years as they just keep upping their game and offering more and more benefits and perks to their users.