Overplay and Windscribe are considered by users and experts to be among the best VPN companies operating right now. But which one of these VPN service providers fits your needs better? One of the smartest ways to decide between the two is to compare them carefully and see which one fares better than the other.
- No logs kept
- Unlimited switching
- 400+ servers
- P2P allowed
- P2P sharing allowed
- No leaks whatsoever
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Patricio on 02/25/2018The worse VPN I've ever used. The support works great - but the servers are very busy and with low speed. I've problems for 4 days to use this VPN becouse when I connect to the server I cannot load any website - the speed of internet is about 0.2 Mb/s !!!! Jesus God - They should be shotting for this. They trying to fix this problem for 4 days and nothing ! I do not recomment this becouse they dont know how VPN is working - If problem appears they cannot help.
- Submitted By Joe Black on 08/19/2016Everything is great except I do wish they had live chat support. I feel like sending and receiving emails takes forever.
- Submitted By Mr. Heed on 07/22/2016At first I only used SmartDNS but then I realized it’s much smarter to use VPN as well. Nobody wants to be spied at, especially in this day and age. I am satisfied with the service. Speed sometimes tends to slow down, but when it happens I switch to another server, which is easy enough to do, and things get better. It works for me.
- Submitted By Paul David on 06/14/2018Thanks for a great review, and I hope you don't mind me pointing it out, but Windscribe has now updated their customer support system and now offer chat support on their website. I've ready many comments and complaints from customers wanting this feature and it looks like Windscribe listened and gave us what we wanted. I used it the other day and I got a reply almost instantly. The actual customer care service was great too.
- Submitted By Gerald Adamson on 05/30/2018Just like all the other happy windscribe users out there, I'm very happy to share my experience with windscribe. Been using it for 3 months and it makes browsing in different countries alot faster and without any interruption like ads, compared to other Vps's available. But what I really love the most is how they've made it easy to access US Netflix. Definetely a game changer!
- Submitted By Sarah Schmit on 05/24/2018If you are a heavy internet user I would highly recommend that you use Windscribe. Aside from being the fastest VPN speed wise, it also has great features like eliminating and blocking those ads and trackers that follow you when browsing the internet.They also have live customer support and they are always willing to help.
- Submitted By Sally Wade on 05/16/2018Great for every day use. Would recommend the pro plan if you are a heavy internet user. While the free plan is just as good, getting to use Windscribe limitless is the easiest and cheapest way of surfing the net safely minus all the annoying stuff such as trackers and ads.
Windscribe is a VPN service that brings you strong encryption, great privacy, and unrestricted access to US Netflix with its Windflix servers. Learn more about Windscribe Pro in this Windscribe VPN review.