Anonine VPN and PenguinProxy are considered to be among the best VPN companies in the world. To an inexperienced eye, they may seem almost identical. Users interested in getting a VPN often face a dilemma concerning which of these two to go for and which provider is better for their particular needs.
- AES-256 ciphers/2048-bit SSL
- Strict no-logging policy
- 24/7 customer support
- 20 servers in the US
- Ad-free; ad block
- Decent speeds
- Completely free
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Luke The Android on 03/08/2019Not as impressive as Express or Nord but you definitely get what you paid for. I really like that they accept a bunch of crypto coins no other service would touch.
- Submitted By Jaxxx on 01/18/2019Decent VPN and not too expensive. Works really well but I have to complain about user support since they didn’t know what I was talking about half the time. Really need to up your support game guys otherwise a perfectly serviceable VPN.
- Submitted By Koso Meria on 11/01/2019In no way I will tolerate this program. After been surprised why my pc worked so slow
- Submitted By Michael McCarthy on 09/19/2018Do not install PenguinProxy! It slows down your connection, uses your computer to route other people’s traffic, and it messed up my proxy settings, I couldn’t access anything after uninstalling it until my friend came over and fixed it. It may be free, but it is not secure, you are better off spending a couple of dollars a month on a decent VPN instead of letting these guys steal your bandwidth and personal data.
Anonine VPN is a highly secure VPN service launched 11 years ago in Sweden and currently owned by Edelino Commerce Inc. with corporate headquarters in Seychelles, which guarantees top security and privacy.