Private Internet Access and Anonymous VPN are two highly popular VPN solutions. Both these VPN companies offer excellent services, which makes it difficult to decide which is better. However, if you examine how they do in some important areas and compare them, you will realize it is not such a touch choice after all.
- Zero user logs kept
- Offers SOCKS5 proxy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- P2P sharing allowed
- Strict no logs policy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Peer-to-peer sharing
- Kill switch available
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Anonymous of course on 10/19/2018I love this VPN. I highly doubt I'll use any other VPN ever. The only thing I dislike about this provider is that Amazon streaming and Netflix streaming are blocked but that's fine. I use other streaming services. I cancelled my Netflix subscription and I'd cancel my prime membership to Amazon too if not for the free 2 day shipping. I'll sign up again when they let me be anonymous on the internet like everyone should be. Anyways this VPN has never had downtime for me and the Killswitch means I can p2p with no worries. Torrent freak has 2 articles about PIA being taken to court and PIA informing they have a no log policy and being unable to help with any logs. I'll trust these guys with my privacy for sure. Conclusion: if you can survive without streaming Netflix this VPN provides the best privacy and security and has had it's no log policy tested. 5 stars without a doubt.
- Submitted By Jose Cuervo on 10/02/2018I have been using PIA for several years now and am satisfied with the service. I originally used Viscosity as my client but the one from PIA has improved enough to make it the best option. Though I have not yet tried the Linux client, the ones on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android work well. Since I stared using PIA, they have added a bunch more servers and the performance has never been an issue for me. The combination of features, compatability and server locations represents the best value for me....YMMV. PIA was my third and so far best VPN experience.
- Submitted By Maria Martonioni on 06/22/2017I liked this service for a while but I feel that lately they have started to slack a bit, especially when it comes to connection reliability. No matter what kind of server I connect to (I usually connect to US and UK ones, sometimes some European ones) the connection keeps dropping and I keep losing my protected connection which is definitely not cool.
- Submitted By Lyndon Hart on 11/19/2016Horrible service with awful customer support. They never ever helped me at all. One time I'm pretty certain a support tech called me a moron but in a polite way. I mean ok I understand I can be annoying but they are there for me, aren't they?
- Submitted By Barb on 09/06/2018Decent service with a decent price. Works good for me, but maybe it's not ideal for users with more experience.
- Submitted By Ted N on 08/28/2018I read some reviews online after purchasing the yearly subscription and I found out that there are users who are unhappy with the service. I don't have any complaints about Anonymous, but on the other hand, I don't really know much about computer technology. For what I need, this VPN is more than enough. :)
- Submitted By Sam on 08/21/2018Wish i had read reviews before purchaaing this scam. Literally took more than $100 by wording it as if they'd only take 5USD. Asked for a refund but their customer service is so useless. Pls save your money and stay away.
- Submitted By Jeanne on 01/29/2018This company will not stop charging my credit card I have tried to stop it several times I have sent e-mails and made many phone calls I am a senior please stop I need my little money.
With an impressive network of servers all over the world, an easy to use client, and decent connection speeds, Private Internet Access is a highly popular VPN service that provides good value for money.