Private Internet Access and Avira Phantom VPN are considered by users and experts to be among the best VPN companies operating right now. But which one of these VPN service providers fits your needs better? One of the smartest ways to decide between the two is to compare them carefully and see which one fares better than the other.
- Zero user logs kept
- Offers SOCKS5 proxy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- P2P sharing allowed
- Unlimited bandwidth
- No DNS or IP leaks
- No user activity logs
- Incredibly easy to use
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Anonymous of course on 10/19/2018I love this VPN. I highly doubt I'll use any other VPN ever. The only thing I dislike about this provider is that Amazon streaming and Netflix streaming are blocked but that's fine. I use other streaming services. I cancelled my Netflix subscription and I'd cancel my prime membership to Amazon too if not for the free 2 day shipping. I'll sign up again when they let me be anonymous on the internet like everyone should be. Anyways this VPN has never had downtime for me and the Killswitch means I can p2p with no worries. Torrent freak has 2 articles about PIA being taken to court and PIA informing they have a no log policy and being unable to help with any logs. I'll trust these guys with my privacy for sure.Conclusion: if you can survive without streaming Netflix this VPN provides the best privacy and security and has had it's no log policy tested. 5 stars without a doubt.
- Submitted By Jose Cuervo on 10/02/2018I have been using PIA for several years now and am satisfied with the service. I originally used Viscosity as my client but the one from PIA has improved enough to make it the best option. Though I have not yet tried the Linux client, the ones on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android work well. Since I stared using PIA, they have added a bunch more servers and the performance has never been an issue for me. The combination of features, compatability and server locations represents the best value for me....YMMV. PIA was my third and so far best VPN experience.
- Submitted By Maria Martonioni on 06/22/2017I liked this service for a while but I feel that lately they have started to slack a bit, especially when it comes to connection reliability. No matter what kind of server I connect to (I usually connect to US and UK ones, sometimes some European ones) the connection keeps dropping and I keep losing my protected connection which is definitely not cool.
- Submitted By Lyndon Hart on 11/19/2016Horrible service with awful customer support. They never ever helped me at all. One time I'm pretty certain a support tech called me a moron but in a polite way. I mean ok I understand I can be annoying but they are there for me, aren't they?
- Submitted By Lee on 05/11/2018Just terrible - leaks IPV6
- Submitted By Brandon White, on 06/28/2017Great vpn, I have nothing bad to say about it! Fast, not a single dropout so far and so simple, I didn’t even have to explain to my sister how it works.
- Submitted By Marry Wright, on 03/20/2017Very fast and easy to use, it was a piece of cake to install it, especially in comparison with some other vpns. But it does work a bit slower on my laptop, tbh. I guess that can be fixed…
- Submitted By Pete Gilbert on 11/15/2016Simple, easy, efficient, haven’t had a single problem and the speeds are surprisingly good.
With an impressive network of servers all over the world, an easy to use client, and decent connection speeds, Private Internet Access is a highly popular VPN service that provides good value for money.