Finding the most reliable VPN provider can be tricky, especially nowadays when there are so many of them and they all seem to offer pretty good services. This comprehensive CyberGhost vs. Private Internet Access comparison is created to help you choose between these two excellent VPN providers.
Our team of experts has identified 7 crucial VPN features in order to make it easier for you to compare CyberGhost and Private Internet Access. Let’s find out which one has to offer more.
|Value For Money|
|Read Review||Read Review|
CyberGhost and Private Internet Access are both excellent VPN service providers. Since opting for one of them can be difficult, it’s simpler to make a decision when you have a list of advantages and disadvantages of both of these providers. Below, you will find a detailed list of their most important features.
- CyberGhost works on devices that use the most famous platforms: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Linux. Only Premium Plus subscribers can use this VPN on 5 devices simultaneously.
- Private Internet Access also supports Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, and Linux. It can work on up to 5 devices at the same time.
- CyberGhost offers live chat, but it is only available during Eastern European working hours. Their rich knowledge base and FAQ section can also be pretty useful. You just need to type what you are looking for in the search box and every article they have on the topic will appear.
- Private Internet Access wins this category by providing 24/7 live chat, with the support staff being professional and very efficient. You can also chat with other users on Private Internet Access’ forum.
- CyberGhost works with numerous dynamic/shared IP addresses.
- Private Internet Access has only dynamic/shared IP addresses as well.
- CyberGhost offers two types of subscription: Premium and Premium Plus. The Premium subscription costs $5.83 a month if you decide to pay annually. The Premium Plus plan costs $9.16 per month if billed annually. There’s also a free version.
- Private Internet Access has three subscription plans: monthly, semi-annual, and annual. The monthly plan costs $6.95 per month, the semi-annual is $5.99 per month, and the annual subscription costs only $3.33 a month. There isn’t a free trial, but they offer a 7-day money back guarantee.
- CyberGhost protects your privacy with OpenVPN, L2TP/IPSec, and PPTP protocols.
- Private Internet Access also uses OpenVPN, PPTP, and L2TP/IPSec protocols.
Performance & Reliability
- CyberGhost operates more than 700 servers in 29 different world countries. It provides unlimited bandwidth and traffic for all their users. CyberGhost also automatically turns on every time you connect to a new Wi-Fi network.
- Private Internet Access boasts more than 3200 servers located in 25 countries around the world. It provides unlimited bandwidth and excellent speeds. Additionally, Private Internet Access supports P2P.
Security & Protection
- CyberGhost protects your online anonymity with military-grade 256-bit encryption. It offers great anti-fingerprinting and a no-logs policy to make you untraceable. Your personal information is safe even when you pay for your subscription since CyberGhost accepts BitCoin.
- Private Internet Access provides strong encryption and doesn’t keep any logs. Moreover, it has a kill switch option and prevents DNS leaks. You can also use BitCoin to make payments.