IVPN and Private Internet Access are two VPN companies that are considered by both users and experts to be among the best in the business. How to decide which provider to subscribe for? You need to compare them carefully, bearing in mind your own particular needs and what you need a VPN for in the first place.
- Strict zero-logging policy
- 5 simultaneous connections
- Impressive security setup
- Zero user logs kept
- Offers SOCKS5 proxy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- P2P sharing allowed
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Deborah Peterson on 07/18/2018Can’t believe how fast it is! It’s almost as I’m not even using a VPN compared to some of my past subscriptions. Think I’ll def stick with it for a while. Hope they expand the server number in the future.
- Submitted By Mark Roberts on 02/24/2018Just wow! Super fast and very easy to use even for a noob like me. Expensive tho
- Submitted By JJ Sanders on 11/15/2019Private Internet Access does NOT protect your identity - it leaks your IP address. I really like the ease of use and the interface, but now have received several Copyright Infringement letters from my ISP while using PIA, even after their customer service suggested several fixes and adjustments. At first it was leaking my Ipv6 data, and we fixed that. I found that even though their suggested test site said it was OK, other sites shows the data was still leaking. Even after stopping that - PIA continues to leak my IP address causing me more problems. I used a simple Anonymizer previously for years with no problems. DON'T USE PIA IF YOU NEED TO PROTECT YOUR ISP ADDRESS.
- Submitted By Anonymous of course on 10/19/2018I love this VPN. I highly doubt I'll use any other VPN ever. The only thing I dislike about this provider is that Amazon streaming and Netflix streaming are blocked but that's fine. I use other streaming services. I cancelled my Netflix subscription and I'd cancel my prime membership to Amazon too if not for the free 2 day shipping. I'll sign up again when they let me be anonymous on the internet like everyone should be. Anyways this VPN has never had downtime for me and the Killswitch means I can p2p with no worries. Torrent freak has 2 articles about PIA being taken to court and PIA informing they have a no log policy and being unable to help with any logs. I'll trust these guys with my privacy for sure. Conclusion: if you can survive without streaming Netflix this VPN provides the best privacy and security and has had it's no log policy tested. 5 stars without a doubt.
- Submitted By Jose Cuervo on 10/02/2018I have been using PIA for several years now and am satisfied with the service. I originally used Viscosity as my client but the one from PIA has improved enough to make it the best option. Though I have not yet tried the Linux client, the ones on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android work well. Since I stared using PIA, they have added a bunch more servers and the performance has never been an issue for me. The combination of features, compatability and server locations represents the best value for me....YMMV. PIA was my third and so far best VPN experience.
- Submitted By Maria Martonioni on 06/22/2017I liked this service for a while but I feel that lately they have started to slack a bit, especially when it comes to connection reliability. No matter what kind of server I connect to (I usually connect to US and UK ones, sometimes some European ones) the connection keeps dropping and I keep losing my protected connection which is definitely not cool.
Read our unbiased Private Internet Access review to learn more about this premium VPN service and see the results of our exhaustive performance tests.