Mullvad and Private Internet Access both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- 5 simultaneous connections
- P2P allowed on all servers
- Cash and Bitcoin accepted
- Zero user logs kept
- Offers SOCKS5 proxy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- P2P sharing allowed
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By lothar on 12/20/2017The top of the cream ! I've tested a lot of well known vpns (Norvpn, ExpressVpn, Vypr, PureVpn, PIA etc..) and I have been disapointed . Till I subscribe to Mullvad , fast and CLEAN connections (no proxies, no blacklisted ip , no open ports) Speed in Europa are really fast , I love their approach privacy focused , and their support fast and always friendly. It's a little team deeply involved in Internet freedom causes and I like that too. They allow to use (with Linux) WIREGUARD protocol which is (after 5 months of use) faultless , faster than open Vpn and so fluent . It's a real pleasure to use it. Well, Mullvad is for me more intelligent , technically reactive, more effective and have better ethics than all other Vpns that I know
- Submitted By Richard Adams on 10/22/2017The first vpn that allowed me to pay cash.
- Submitted By Eric Patterson on 10/11/2017It would be a perfect VPN if it allowed me to stream Netflix. Other than that, no complaints.
- Submitted By Peter Jordan on 08/15/2017Mullvad doesn't slow my computer down at all. It's like I'm not even running a VPN.
- Submitted By Maria Martonioni on 06/22/2017I liked this service for a while but I feel that lately they have started to slack a bit, especially when it comes to connection reliability. No matter what kind of server I connect to (I usually connect to US and UK ones, sometimes some European ones) the connection keeps dropping and I keep losing my protected connection which is definitely not cool.
- Submitted By Lyndon Hart on 11/19/2016Horrible service with awful customer support. They never ever helped me at all. One time I'm pretty certain a support tech called me a moron but in a polite way. I mean ok I understand I can be annoying but they are there for me, aren't they?
- Submitted By HughLeeUK on 11/11/2016Private Internet Access is a decent, solid and overall enjoyable vpn service. Sure, they could be faster but I mean it's vpn so what can you expect. My connections are solid most of the time and I also appreciate their tutorials, which are very helpful and written in a way that everyone can understand.
With an impressive network of servers all over the world, an easy to use client, and decent connection speeds, Private Internet Access is a highly popular VPN service that provides good value for money.