Namecheap VPN and Private Internet Access are like a Porsche and a BMW. They both have excellent features when viewed individually, but when observed side by side, it becomes obvious that their creators invested great efforts in maximizing the quality of various distinct aspects of their products. This Namecheap VPN VS Private Internet Access comparison is designed to make it easy for you to see how well these two services do in different departments, so you could decide which one offers exactly what you need. It further presents the results of an expert analysis conducted in order to show which VPN provides better services overall.
- 1k+ servers in 40+ locations
- Strict no-logging policy
- 5 simultaneous connections
- Zero user logs kept
- Offers SOCKS5 proxy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- P2P sharing allowed
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Dewey Wagner on 09/24/2019I've used Namecheap VPN for about 6 months and it's a great service. When I'm out working at a coffee shop, it connects right away, and sometimes seems to make data transfer even faster. Lots of nearby server locations here in the US.
- Submitted By Ana Aleksejeva on 05/22/2019Great product, used it for a few months now and very happy.
- Submitted By James Mitchell on 11/25/2018I’m always a bit queasy when I have to deal with American vpns. Still, I decided to give Namecheap a whirl since it’s so much cheaper than anything else I’ve seen so far. It doesn’t grind my connection to a halt so that’s good and I guess it covers some of the basic vpn functionalities but it still has a long way to go before it can reach the heights of Nord or Express.
- Submitted By Joe Yeubank on 07/20/2018This vpn is as simple as it gets which is awesome for me since I'm no tech wizard by any stretch of the imagination. However I had a ton of problems with it on my computer and it took user support almost two weeks to get it up and running.
- Submitted By Anonymous of course on 10/19/2018I love this VPN. I highly doubt I'll use any other VPN ever. The only thing I dislike about this provider is that Amazon streaming and Netflix streaming are blocked but that's fine. I use other streaming services. I cancelled my Netflix subscription and I'd cancel my prime membership to Amazon too if not for the free 2 day shipping. I'll sign up again when they let me be anonymous on the internet like everyone should be. Anyways this VPN has never had downtime for me and the Killswitch means I can p2p with no worries. Torrent freak has 2 articles about PIA being taken to court and PIA informing they have a no log policy and being unable to help with any logs. I'll trust these guys with my privacy for sure.Conclusion: if you can survive without streaming Netflix this VPN provides the best privacy and security and has had it's no log policy tested. 5 stars without a doubt.
- Submitted By Jose Cuervo on 10/02/2018I have been using PIA for several years now and am satisfied with the service. I originally used Viscosity as my client but the one from PIA has improved enough to make it the best option. Though I have not yet tried the Linux client, the ones on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android work well. Since I stared using PIA, they have added a bunch more servers and the performance has never been an issue for me. The combination of features, compatability and server locations represents the best value for me....YMMV. PIA was my third and so far best VPN experience.
- Submitted By Maria Martonioni on 06/22/2017I liked this service for a while but I feel that lately they have started to slack a bit, especially when it comes to connection reliability. No matter what kind of server I connect to (I usually connect to US and UK ones, sometimes some European ones) the connection keeps dropping and I keep losing my protected connection which is definitely not cool.
- Submitted By Lyndon Hart on 11/19/2016Horrible service with awful customer support. They never ever helped me at all. One time I'm pretty certain a support tech called me a moron but in a polite way. I mean ok I understand I can be annoying but they are there for me, aren't they?
With an impressive network of servers all over the world, an easy to use client, and decent connection speeds, Private Internet Access is a highly popular VPN service that provides good value for money.