Private Internet Access and Overplay are among the most popular VPN companies in the world at this moment, which is no wonder since they are both excellent VPN service providers. This, though, does not help at all when it comes to deciding which one to sign up for and which one will meet your particular needs.
- Zero user logs kept
- Offers SOCKS5 proxy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- P2P sharing allowed
- No logs kept
- Unlimited switching
- 400+ servers
- P2P allowed
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Anonymous of course on 10/19/2018I love this VPN. I highly doubt I'll use any other VPN ever. The only thing I dislike about this provider is that Amazon streaming and Netflix streaming are blocked but that's fine. I use other streaming services. I cancelled my Netflix subscription and I'd cancel my prime membership to Amazon too if not for the free 2 day shipping. I'll sign up again when they let me be anonymous on the internet like everyone should be. Anyways this VPN has never had downtime for me and the Killswitch means I can p2p with no worries. Torrent freak has 2 articles about PIA being taken to court and PIA informing they have a no log policy and being unable to help with any logs. I'll trust these guys with my privacy for sure.Conclusion: if you can survive without streaming Netflix this VPN provides the best privacy and security and has had it's no log policy tested. 5 stars without a doubt.
- Submitted By Jose Cuervo on 10/02/2018I have been using PIA for several years now and am satisfied with the service. I originally used Viscosity as my client but the one from PIA has improved enough to make it the best option. Though I have not yet tried the Linux client, the ones on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android work well. Since I stared using PIA, they have added a bunch more servers and the performance has never been an issue for me. The combination of features, compatability and server locations represents the best value for me....YMMV. PIA was my third and so far best VPN experience.
- Submitted By Maria Martonioni on 06/22/2017I liked this service for a while but I feel that lately they have started to slack a bit, especially when it comes to connection reliability. No matter what kind of server I connect to (I usually connect to US and UK ones, sometimes some European ones) the connection keeps dropping and I keep losing my protected connection which is definitely not cool.
- Submitted By Lyndon Hart on 11/19/2016Horrible service with awful customer support. They never ever helped me at all. One time I'm pretty certain a support tech called me a moron but in a polite way. I mean ok I understand I can be annoying but they are there for me, aren't they?
- Submitted By Patricio on 02/25/2018The worse VPN I've ever used. The support works great - but the servers are very busy and with low speed. I've problems for 4 days to use this VPN becouse when I connect to the server I cannot load any website - the speed of internet is about 0.2 Mb/s !!!! Jesus God - They should be shotting for this. They trying to fix this problem for 4 days and nothing ! I do not recomment this becouse they dont know how VPN is working - If problem appears they cannot help.
- Submitted By Joe Black on 08/19/2016Everything is great except I do wish they had live chat support. I feel like sending and receiving emails takes forever.
- Submitted By Mr. Heed on 07/22/2016At first I only used SmartDNS but then I realized it’s much smarter to use VPN as well. Nobody wants to be spied at, especially in this day and age. I am satisfied with the service. Speed sometimes tends to slow down, but when it happens I switch to another server, which is easy enough to do, and things get better. It works for me.
With an impressive network of servers all over the world, an easy to use client, and decent connection speeds, Private Internet Access is a highly popular VPN service that provides good value for money.