Private Internet Access and VPNJACK both fall in the category of top VPN companies in the world right now and they share many similarities. Because of this, new users often find themselves wondering which one is better and which one to choose. Match them against each other in some important areas and find out.
- Zero user logs kept
- Offers SOCKS5 proxy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- P2P sharing allowed
- Affordable pricing
- Does not keep logs
- Absolute anonymity
- Pay using BitCoins
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Maria Martonioni on 06/22/2017I liked this service for a while but I feel that lately they have started to slack a bit, especially when it comes to connection reliability. No matter what kind of server I connect to (I usually connect to US and UK ones, sometimes some European ones) the connection keeps dropping and I keep losing my protected connection which is definitely not cool.
- Submitted By Lyndon Hart on 11/19/2016Horrible service with awful customer support. They never ever helped me at all. One time I'm pretty certain a support tech called me a moron but in a polite way. I mean ok I understand I can be annoying but they are there for me, aren't they?
- Submitted By HughLeeUK on 11/11/2016Private Internet Access is a decent, solid and overall enjoyable vpn service. Sure, they could be faster but I mean it's vpn so what can you expect. My connections are solid most of the time and I also appreciate their tutorials, which are very helpful and written in a way that everyone can understand.
- Submitted By Tim Wharton on 11/15/2017Extremely basic but does the job.
- Submitted By Lana Samuels on 09/28/2017Easy to use and cheap. Pretty slow though.
With an impressive network of servers all over the world, an easy to use client, and decent connection speeds, Private Internet Access is a highly popular VPN service that provides good value for money.