Private Internet Access and ZenMate are two excellent VPN companies. They have hundreds of thousands of users all over the world and they offer a very similar level of service quality, so it is really no wonder that so many people find themselves in a tough dilemma: Which of these two VPN providers do I choose?
- Zero user logs kept
- Offers SOCKS5 proxy
- Unlimited bandwidth
- P2P sharing allowed
- Incredibly easy to use
- High-level encryption
- Prevents DNS leaks
- BitCoin payment option
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Maria Martonioni on 06/22/2017I liked this service for a while but I feel that lately they have started to slack a bit, especially when it comes to connection reliability. No matter what kind of server I connect to (I usually connect to US and UK ones, sometimes some European ones) the connection keeps dropping and I keep losing my protected connection which is definitely not cool.
- Submitted By Lyndon Hart on 11/19/2016Horrible service with awful customer support. They never ever helped me at all. One time I'm pretty certain a support tech called me a moron but in a polite way. I mean ok I understand I can be annoying but they are there for me, aren't they?
- Submitted By HughLeeUK on 11/11/2016Private Internet Access is a decent, solid and overall enjoyable vpn service. Sure, they could be faster but I mean it's vpn so what can you expect. My connections are solid most of the time and I also appreciate their tutorials, which are very helpful and written in a way that everyone can understand.
- Submitted By Ted Brown on 03/15/2018More features than in most competitors in this price range. Excellent speed!
- Submitted By Maureen Lynch on 01/06/2018I’m definitely not an expert when it comes to VPN, but this one does the job perfectly and it’s not that pricy either. I would honestly recommend it.
- Submitted By Abdul Tariq on 10/10/2017Was excited about desktop version, but proved to be not that good. Anyway, it is still very good VPN.
- Submitted By Pete Reynolds on 03/05/2017Lower rating just because of the support, takes them forever to respond and I didn’t even get the answer I really needed. Other than that, no problems whatsoever.
With an impressive network of servers all over the world, an easy to use client, and decent connection speeds, Private Internet Access is a highly popular VPN service that provides good value for money.