OneVPN and Private Tunnel are like a Porsche and a BMW. They both have excellent features when viewed individually, but when observed side by side, it becomes obvious that their creators invested great efforts in maximizing the quality of various distinct aspects of their products. This OneVPN VS Private Tunnel comparison is designed to make it easy for you to see how well these two services do in different departments, so you could decide which one offers exactly what you need. It further presents the results of an expert analysis conducted in order to show which VPN provides better services overall.
- Excellent connection speeds
- Solid security configuration
- Strict no-logging policy
- Super experienced team
- Budget-friendly prices
- Free 7-day trial period
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By John Scott on 11/19/2018I purchased a "lifetime" subscription with OneVPN.com. I used it for a month, then downloaded their upgraded client and was unable to log in. The website has no way to automatically reset your password. Instead, a popup tells you to send an email to email@example.com. I have requested a password reset four times by using their firstname.lastname@example.org email address and have not received a reply to any of my emails. I went on their website and tried to use their 24/7 chat and the "Submit" button is missing, so chatting is impossible. This company is based in Hong Kong and I have not been able to contact anyone to reset my password. If this company is not a scam, then prove it.
- Submitted By Mike C on 06/19/2018Nothing special about this one. There are much better (and secure) optionbs out there.
- Submitted By Maria on 03/11/2018Very easy to use even for tech ignoramuses like me.
- Submitted By Zero-pete on 02/08/2018Pretty fast and all but doesn't unlock Netflix.
- Submitted By iannick on 07/17/2018The data service itself is... OK. Sometimes was really slow, and some sites wouldn't accept traffic from their POP's. Was able to connect about 95% of the time. I'd say choppy/slow about 30% or so, though I'm a latenight user m'self. The real downfall, though, is the customer service. I bought a "no expiration" data plan when they first got started and haven't finished using all my data. They changed their business model but won't honor prior agreements. Many appeals to sales@ and support@ with requests for them to honor the agreement THAT I PAID FOR were ignored and what I got instead was "cancelled." They cancelled my "no expiration" account while I still had data on it, and still no consideration for the fact that I bought something from them and they are refusing to deliver it. If you're a #classaction #attorney looking for a class-action #target, may I suggest PrivateTunnel? I'd make a stink about it on principle, but honestly, my stress is worth more way more than their crappy data. I wasn't going to renew with them anyway, but I'd still like to use what I paid for.
- Submitted By Sarah Robinson on 10/13/2017I like the trial thing. It's the best way to see if somebody will like the vpn or not.
- Submitted By Donald Phillips on 09/23/2017I'm not all that into the whole IT craze and couldn't learn anything from the site. At least the support guys were quick on their feet.
- Submitted By Jason Ward on 09/02/2017Not the best speeds in the world, not by a long shot.
Private Tunnel is a VPN service provider coming from the team behind the award-winning OpenVPN project. Read our dedicated Private Tunnel review to learn everything about the service and its security levels.