Both SkyVPN and Private Tunnel are good VPN solutions, but which one of them is slightly better? That is what this SkyVPN VS Private Tunnel comparison allows you to find out. See how these two VPNs compare to one another, view all of their key features side by side, and discover which one of them is more highly recommended by our experts.
- Fresh and simple UI
- Zero activity logs
- Good compatibility
- 30-day refund guarantee
- Super experienced team
- Budget-friendly prices
- Free 7-day trial period
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Iftikhar Chandio on 11/05/2019Sky vpn :)
- Submitted By SMessiT on on 08/08/2019I want to use free internet.
- Submitted By Carran Lanford on 05/14/2019The only advantage – you can use it for free. Other than that, you can expect only basic stuff and the service is not very reliable.
- Submitted By Jerold Anton Ryley on 01/20/2019Good free VPN. Speed is ok, you cannot expect too much from a service you get for free. I don’t use it on laptop, only on my phone.
- Submitted By Darion Harding on 01/04/2020It works great on my phone and the speed is ok. It does have difficulties connecting to some servers, I couldn’t for example connect to the german server but I didn’t have any problems with other countries. Plus you have a free week to try it out so if you don’t like it you can get your money back.
- Submitted By Nadia Sandoval on 06/20/2019I sometimes use vpn for work just to have a quick look at some content which is not available in my country and Private Tunnel is perfect for that. It just 35$ for an entire year. you can’t get much cheaper than that
- Submitted By Billy on 04/01/2019U had a nice fixed bandwidth package that would have lasted me for years. Because I accidentally signed up for a trial account, the bandwidth package was lost (they admitted this was a bug in their website). They won't reinstate my bandwidth package, saying that it is impossible (really, with all the expertise they can't edit a bandwidth counter?). The problem is that they don't want to, they would rather have me sign up for an overpriced monthly subscription. Super customer unfriendly, would not recommend.
- Submitted By iannick on 07/17/2018The data service itself is... OK. Sometimes was really slow, and some sites wouldn't accept traffic from their POP's. Was able to connect about 95% of the time. I'd say choppy/slow about 30% or so, though I'm a latenight user m'self. The real downfall, though, is the customer service. I bought a "no expiration" data plan when they first got started and haven't finished using all my data. They changed their business model but won't honor prior agreements. Many appeals to sales@ and support@ with requests for them to honor the agreement THAT I PAID FOR were ignored and what I got instead was "cancelled." They cancelled my "no expiration" account while I still had data on it, and still no consideration for the fact that I bought something from them and they are refusing to deliver it. If you're a #classaction #attorney looking for a class-action #target, may I suggest PrivateTunnel? I'd make a stink about it on principle, but honestly, my stress is worth more way more than their crappy data. I wasn't going to renew with them anyway, but I'd still like to use what I paid for.
Private Tunnel is a VPN service provider coming from the team behind the award-winning OpenVPN project. Read our dedicated Private Tunnel review to learn everything about the service and its security levels.