Private Tunnel and VPNJACK are two VPN companies that are considered by both users and experts to be among the best in the business. How to decide which provider to subscribe for? You need to compare them carefully, bearing in mind your own particular needs and what you need a VPN for in the first place.
- Super experienced team
- Budget-friendly prices
- Free 7-day trial period
- Affordable pricing
- Does not keep logs
- Absolute anonymity
- Pay using BitCoins
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Darion Harding on 01/04/2020It works great on my phone and the speed is ok. It does have difficulties connecting to some servers, I couldn’t for example connect to the german server but I didn’t have any problems with other countries. Plus you have a free week to try it out so if you don’t like it you can get your money back.
- Submitted By Nadia Sandoval on 06/20/2019I sometimes use vpn for work just to have a quick look at some content which is not available in my country and Private Tunnel is perfect for that. It just 35$ for an entire year. you can’t get much cheaper than that
- Submitted By Billy on 04/01/2019U had a nice fixed bandwidth package that would have lasted me for years. Because I accidentally signed up for a trial account, the bandwidth package was lost (they admitted this was a bug in their website). They won't reinstate my bandwidth package, saying that it is impossible (really, with all the expertise they can't edit a bandwidth counter?). The problem is that they don't want to, they would rather have me sign up for an overpriced monthly subscription. Super customer unfriendly, would not recommend.
- Submitted By iannick on 07/17/2018The data service itself is... OK. Sometimes was really slow, and some sites wouldn't accept traffic from their POP's. Was able to connect about 95% of the time. I'd say choppy/slow about 30% or so, though I'm a latenight user m'self. The real downfall, though, is the customer service. I bought a "no expiration" data plan when they first got started and haven't finished using all my data. They changed their business model but won't honor prior agreements. Many appeals to sales@ and support@ with requests for them to honor the agreement THAT I PAID FOR were ignored and what I got instead was "cancelled." They cancelled my "no expiration" account while I still had data on it, and still no consideration for the fact that I bought something from them and they are refusing to deliver it. If you're a #classaction #attorney looking for a class-action #target, may I suggest PrivateTunnel? I'd make a stink about it on principle, but honestly, my stress is worth more way more than their crappy data. I wasn't going to renew with them anyway, but I'd still like to use what I paid for.
- Submitted By Drake Floyd on 12/02/2019It’s an excellent option when you are in the US but you can’t use Vpnjack when you leave the country which and go away for a few days or more. Again if you are just US based it makes total sense for you because it does the job quite well and it doesn’t require a phd to set up. On the other hand, if you go on vacation outside of the country or travel for work it is not the vpn I would recommend.
- Submitted By Cali Key on 03/20/2019I had to say I expected it to be faster considering I live in the US and that was the only criteria I used for selecting a Vpn. It doesn’t offer any other country alternative so it should work fine but that wasn’t the case. But as far as the performance goes, it is a steady service and I didn’t have a bad experience. So not excellent but good.
- Submitted By Gunnar Harrison on 05/20/2018Vpn Jack is perfect considering I only use it for basic stuff like streaming which requires a US address. I had no trouble installing it or figuring out how to use it. It simple and I like it that way!
- Submitted By Tim Wharton on 11/15/2017Extremely basic but does the job.
Private Tunnel is a VPN service provider coming from the team behind the award-winning OpenVPN project. Read our dedicated Private Tunnel review to learn everything about the service and its security levels.