Private Tunnel and Windscribe both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- Super experienced team
- Budget-friendly prices
- Free 7-day trial period
- P2P sharing allowed
- No leaks whatsoever
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By iannick on 07/17/2018The data service itself is... OK. Sometimes was really slow, and some sites wouldn't accept traffic from their POP's. Was able to connect about 95% of the time. I'd say choppy/slow about 30% or so, though I'm a latenight user m'self. The real downfall, though, is the customer service. I bought a "no expiration" data plan when they first got started and haven't finished using all my data. They changed their business model but won't honor prior agreements. Many appeals to [email protected] and [email protected] with requests for them to honor the agreement THAT I PAID FOR were ignored and what I got instead was "cancelled." They cancelled my "no expiration" account while I still had data on it, and still no consideration for the fact that I bought something from them and they are refusing to deliver it. If you're a #classaction #attorney looking for a class-action #target, may I suggest PrivateTunnel? I'd make a stink about it on principle, but honestly, my stress is worth more way more than their crappy data. I wasn't going to renew with them anyway, but I'd still like to use what I paid for.
- Submitted By Sarah Robinson on 10/13/2017I like the trial thing. It's the best way to see if somebody will like the vpn or not.
- Submitted By Donald Phillips on 09/23/2017I'm not all that into the whole IT craze and couldn't learn anything from the site. At least the support guys were quick on their feet.
- Submitted By Jason Ward on 09/02/2017Not the best speeds in the world, not by a long shot.
- Submitted By Dominic on 08/15/2018Windscribe has been a personal favorite of mine over the last year. It's been a great experience so far and I've never had any problems withthe software. Good selection of locations and a great variety of features/services that contribute to your safe surfing session. Better than others i've tried and fairly priced.
- Submitted By Tiago on 07/20/2018TOP!!! I LOVE THIS VPN! VERY FAST!
- Submitted By Mike Pedrosa on 07/04/2018A 10 out of 10 VPN for me.The best in services and features and definetly a life saver for me. I can now access certain sites when abroad which I couldn't do previously due to restrictions. A great VPN for those travelling, and in general for those that watch that extra safety feature when surfing the net.
- Submitted By Xander Jordan on 06/27/2018I saw windscribe in playstore in my adroid phone.Treid the free app for awhile before deciding to signed up to their pro plan because i was really satisfied and happy with their features and servcies.Now i'm using it to my pc and two phones.You can use it with multiple devices while only using one account which is great.
Windscribe is a VPN service that brings you strong encryption, great privacy, and unrestricted access to US Netflix with its Windflix servers. Learn more about Windscribe Pro in this Windscribe VPN review.