Private Tunnel and Windscribe both fall into the category of top-tier VPN providers, which is why it is not a least bit surprising that so many people have a hard time deciding which of these two VPNs to sign up for. One way to decide is to look at specific areas of service and see which of them does better.
- Super experienced team
- Budget-friendly prices
- Free 7-day trial period
- P2P sharing allowed
- No leaks whatsoever
- Limited free version
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By iannick on 07/17/2018The data service itself is... OK. Sometimes was really slow, and some sites wouldn't accept traffic from their POP's. Was able to connect about 95% of the time. I'd say choppy/slow about 30% or so, though I'm a latenight user m'self. The real downfall, though, is the customer service. I bought a "no expiration" data plan when they first got started and haven't finished using all my data. They changed their business model but won't honor prior agreements. Many appeals to [email protected] and [email protected] with requests for them to honor the agreement THAT I PAID FOR were ignored and what I got instead was "cancelled." They cancelled my "no expiration" account while I still had data on it, and still no consideration for the fact that I bought something from them and they are refusing to deliver it. If you're a #classaction #attorney looking for a class-action #target, may I suggest PrivateTunnel? I'd make a stink about it on principle, but honestly, my stress is worth more way more than their crappy data. I wasn't going to renew with them anyway, but I'd still like to use what I paid for.
- Submitted By Sarah Robinson on 10/13/2017I like the trial thing. It's the best way to see if somebody will like the vpn or not.
- Submitted By Donald Phillips on 09/23/2017I'm not all that into the whole IT craze and couldn't learn anything from the site. At least the support guys were quick on their feet.
- Submitted By Jason Ward on 09/02/2017Not the best speeds in the world, not by a long shot.
- Submitted By Samantha on 12/11/2018Windscribe has really good speeds for even the furthest of locations. The main reason I use it is for the ad and tracker blockers, plus, being able to connect to geo restriced sites. Great for when travelling and the Netflix feature works like a charm. Thanks, [email protected]
- Submitted By Matthew 12/03/2018If you haven't found the VPN for you, then windscribe is worth looking in to. I was originally introduced to it be a fellow partner and wasn't really interested about using a vpn at first. However, after seeing the benefits of having windscribe, it had me. Great way to block ads and trackers, perfect for streaming especially when out of the country, and ideal for those handling personal data on a daily basis. Very impressed with it and would recommend to others.
- Submitted By Kailah on 10/29/2018Perfect for everyday use especially if you're on the go. Windscribe has mentioned it's soon coming to android so really looking forward to better protection on my phone as i've only got it on my PC at the moment!
- Submitted By Sam D. on 10/23/2018If you're looking for a VPN that is easy to use and reliable, then Windscribe is a great VPN to try out. Very effective when it comes to protecting data and your usual expectations with a VPN. Good security features and the speeds for each location are very impressive. Worth the upgrade.
Windscribe is a VPN service that brings you strong encryption, great privacy, and unrestricted access to US Netflix with its Windflix servers. Learn more about Windscribe Pro in this Windscribe VPN review.