Astrill VPN and Pure VPN are considered to be among the best VPN companies in the world. To an inexperienced eye, they may seem almost identical. Users interested in getting a VPN often face a dilemma concerning which of these two to go for and which provider is better for their particular needs.
- Incredible ease of use
- DNS leak protection
- P2P sharing allowed
- 24/7/365 live support
- Great compatibility
- Split tunneling
- NAT firewall
- Internet kill switch
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Just Willie on 01/16/2018Amazing security features, really reliable, good speeds, but the prices are too high, especially if you want speed optimization and multi-hop, I mean, there are other VPNs that cost much less and offer similar benefits. They should really think about lowering the prices, not everyone is willing to pay so much for a VPN, no matter how good it is.
- Submitted By Samantha K on 01/16/2018I don’t use VPNs at home, but I went to China on business last month and everyone told me I need a VPN, because you can’t access anything there. A couple of friends who are sort of computer geeks told me Astrill is great so I took their advice (although I was really mad they don’t give Chinese people a free trial, what’s up with that?) and I tried it out at home first and it worked really well. I used it during my stay in China and there were more or less no problems, which is really rare among VPNs, according to my Chinese friends. So, I’m pretty happy with it and I may continue using it. If you need a VPN for China, it is definitely a good choice.
- Submitted By TorrentBeast on 01/16/2018The VIP add-on is ridiculously expensive, but if you want to download everything you ever wanted in a month, it’s worth it. Really good VPN overall and the guys I spoke to via live chat actually know what they’re talking about, so that’s a big plus.
- Submitted By Julius on 08/17/20180 stars. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. Here's why: - their published list of servers is not working because certificates invalid - their customer support blows hot air bc they are clueless except click here or there - their app connects to many servers during install - list below - their app insists that you use their DNS regardless of your option to disable this "feature" - their app insists on running at startup even if you unselected this option during install - at every connect it goes to google.com DNS 220.127.116.11 LIST of servers their app connects to during install: 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 and others I got tired to keep track of. Atevery connect it attempts to go to 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11+ 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124- 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206+ 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 and others
- Submitted By Ex PureVPN user on 08/06/2018Any VPN that cooperates with the government deserves 0 star. Even though this is a HK-based company, it was willing to work with the US government. Just google "PureVPN FBI" to learn the whole story. It also keeps connection logs so it can trace back to you. So-called "zero log" policy is bogus.
- Submitted By Dan on 03/12/2018It gets NO STARS because that is Exactly what it is worth!!! (I guess I am FORCED to give it one star to get this review accepted!) This is the worst product I have ever had!!! Their "support" (if you want to call it that) Is TOTALLY WORTHLESS! I don't think those guys understand anything!!! It has been one of the MOST FRUSTRATING experiences in my 30+ years of IT work experience!!! Do yourself a BIG favor and use another product!
- Submitted By Simone on 02/16/2018Avoid them, refund policy is completely lie! Many of their services not working also their app integrated with a trojan,
Considered one of the best VPN providers, PureVPN will impress you with its selection of features, superb uptime, and some truly great speeds, as well as with its pricing plans and server locations.