The importance of preserving online anonymity and safety is not to be underestimated. That is why it is crucial to make sure you choose a VPN service that can protect you at all times. IVPN and Pure VPN have both proved to be highly reliable, but these services differ in several ways. Our IVPN VS Pure VPN comparison captures these subtle differences and lets you know which of these VPNs delivers a more well-rounded service.
- Strict zero-logging policy
- 5 simultaneous connections
- Impressive security setup
- Great compatibility
- Split tunneling
- NAT firewall
- Internet kill switch
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Deborah Peterson on 07/18/2018Can’t believe how fast it is! It’s almost as I’m not even using a VPN compared to some of my past subscriptions. Think I’ll def stick with it for a while. Hope they expand the server number in the future.
- Submitted By Mark Roberts on 02/24/2018Just wow! Super fast and very easy to use even for a noob like me. Expensive tho
- Submitted By Brad Park on 11/27/2018Brad Park is my name. These guys are awful. Service does not work for netflix. Then I asked for refund. They said they OK. then the next day they said they can't refund due to "merchant limitations". And they offered me a gift card!!!! Don't sign up. The service is crappy and they are dishonest
- Submitted By brad on 11/10/2018A shocking product all round. Constant disconnections, unreliable, shows connected but nothing happens, customer service nice but likerobots. Speeds are terrible a lot of the time. Have to manually disconnect all the time. Have asked for a refund but they refuse as I got a promo deal for 5 years, which is not a legitimate reason not to refund. A huge regret going with them, shady sales tactics. Stay clear of them truly. It's a painful experience and your money is gone
- Submitted By Tom Reed on 09/07/2018Not sure why some users are complaining about PureVPN. It does everything it is supposed to do and you can barely notice that it's even on. Great speeds, great features, great experience.
- Submitted By Alexa M on 08/30/2018The only thing that I don't like about Pure is that it keeps some logs. I'm not really worried about this because I don't do anything illegal online, but still, it would be better if it had a no logging policy.
Considered one of the best VPN providers, PureVPN will impress you with its selection of features, superb uptime, and some truly great speeds, as well as with its pricing plans and server locations.