PureVPN and BTGuard are two very strong companies on the current VPN market, and considering how popular they both are among users, it is no wonder why so many people have a hard time deciding which one to subscribe to.
- Great compatibility
- Split tunneling
- NAT firewall
- Internet kill switch
- Doesn’t keep any logs
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Supports P2P sharing
- Payments via BitCoin
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Dan on 03/12/2018It gets NO STARS because that is Exactly what it is worth!!! (I guess I am FORCED to give it one star to get this review accepted!) This is the worst product I have ever had!!! Their "support" (if you want to call it that) Is TOTALLY WORTHLESS! I don't think those guys understand anything!!! It has been one of the MOST FRUSTRATING experiences in my 30+ years of IT work experience!!! Do yourself a BIG favor and use another product!
- Submitted By Simone on 02/16/2018Avoid them, refund policy is completely lie! Many of their services not working also their app integrated with a trojan,
- Submitted By Chris Forward on 02/09/2018I’ve never been so satisfied with a VPN before. Honestly, I wish I’d started using it years ago.
- Submitted By Sharon on 01/09/2018I haven’t tried any other VPN so I can’t say it’s the best, but I personally love it. It’s well designed, it works perfectly, and I feel safe using it.
- Submitted By Bart Richards on 11/28/2016Easy to use, but not that reliable. Should be much cheaper.
- Submitted By Julie Lonsdale on 08/20/2016Not bad but expected better speed. They should really offer a trial.
- Submitted By Marie Riggs on 08/03/2016Good VPN, really simple, but the support is just plain awful.
Considered one of the best VPN providers, PureVPN will impress you with its selection of features, superb uptime, and some truly great speeds, as well as with its pricing plans and server locations.