PureVPN and BufferedVPN are the absolute cream of the crop among the VPN service providers. Not sure which one to sign up for? We understand your dilemma. The best way to choose is to make an educated decision based on a thorough comparison of the two providers and your specific needs as a VPN user.
- Great compatibility
- Split tunneling
- NAT firewall
- Internet kill switch
- Easy to use
- Money back guarantee
- Up to 5 connections
- Unlimited bandwidth
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Tom Reed on 09/07/2018Not sure why some users are complaining about PureVPN. It does everything it is supposed to do and you can barely notice that it's even on. Great speeds, great features, great experience.
- Submitted By Alexa M on 08/30/2018The only thing that I don't like about Pure is that it keeps some logs. I'm not really worried about this because I don't do anything illegal online, but still, it would be better if it had a no logging policy.
- Submitted By Steve on 08/27/2018The best VPN I used so far. Don't really know much about VPNs, but what it promises to do, it does great. 5/5 stars definitely.
- Submitted By Xargalon on 08/21/2018One star for current use. It hasn't worked in China since July, when I left China for a holiday. Cust serv says they're working on it, yet other providers claim to be working fine in China. I'm overseas now and looking for a VPN that works before I go back to China. I was half way into my 2nd year with Pure, but zero connectivity is not expected for so long.
- Submitted By BB on 09/21/2018Dishonest policy regarding 20 day trial. If you use the service for more than 10 hours no refund is issued. They should be honest and call it a 10 hour trial.
- Submitted By Owen Barnes, on 06/18/2017Instant setup, yeah right! It takes ages! But once you go through five consecutive nervous breakdowns and somehow make it work it becomes like a loyal pet and does everything you ask it to.
- Submitted By Michael Davis, on 04/12/2017Really good vpn, works properly in the US and even better in Europe, in my opinion. But it’s quite expensive and there isn’t even a free trial, so maybe you should work on that.
- Submitted By Keyla Pope, on 01/09/2017Buffered is excellent if you ask me. It’s fast, I can use it on almost any device I can think of and it rarely drops out. However, people can’t know that before trying it out and it’s not really cool that there’s no free trial, not even for a day.
Considered one of the best VPN providers, PureVPN will impress you with its selection of features, superb uptime, and some truly great speeds, as well as with its pricing plans and server locations.