PureVPN and CyberGhost are VPN providers with a long track record, millions of users worldwide and good reputation among experts. Still, in some areas, one is better than the other, and vice versa. To see which of them is better for you, you should compare how they do in certain aspects of service.
- Great compatibility
- Split tunneling
- NAT firewall
- Internet kill switch
- Unlimited data
- 1300+ servers
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Dan on 03/12/2018It gets NO STARS because that is Exactly what it is worth!!! (I guess I am FORCED to give it one star to get this review accepted!) This is the worst product I have ever had!!! Their "support" (if you want to call it that) Is TOTALLY WORTHLESS! I don't think those guys understand anything!!! It has been one of the MOST FRUSTRATING experiences in my 30+ years of IT work experience!!! Do yourself a BIG favor and use another product!
- Submitted By Simone on 02/16/2018Avoid them, refund policy is completely lie! Many of their services not working also their app integrated with a trojan,
- Submitted By Chris Forward on 02/09/2018I’ve never been so satisfied with a VPN before. Honestly, I wish I’d started using it years ago.
- Submitted By Sharon on 01/09/2018I haven’t tried any other VPN so I can’t say it’s the best, but I personally love it. It’s well designed, it works perfectly, and I feel safe using it.
- Submitted By Aidan Hunter on 01/19/2018I’ve always liked CyberGhost but have to say that I’m pretty disappointed with how it’s handling the Netflix thing. For a while now I haven’t been able to stream without glitches, errors, and a whole lot of problems. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t, I just can’t rely on it (Netflix-wise).
- Submitted By Stephanie L on 12/21/2017I like the VPN but I don’t like the customer service. They act all friendly but treat me like I’m stupid or something and I have to ask 5 times to get a straight answer.
- Submitted By Roger Wright on 11/22/2017Should be no.1 on the list, better than others by a mile.
- Submitted By John Quartaro on 10/19/2017I tried Cyberghost pro for a month. I cancelled, but they keep billing me. When I attempt to log onto their website, the response is that my password is wrong. When I try to change password their response is my email address is not in their system. When I try their chat feature the reply is that there is no one currently available. So far they've billed me two months for a service I can't use. Zero stars as far as I'm concerned, but your site requires at least a one star.
Considered one of the best VPN providers, PureVPN will impress you with its selection of features, superb uptime, and some truly great speeds, as well as with its pricing plans and server locations.