How do you decide between PureVPN or Ivacy? Having to choose between two very similar services is, naturally, a tough task. Bear in mind, though, that each of these providers has its stronger and weaker sides, so make sure to examine them and only then make a smart decision regarding your future VPN provider.
- Great compatibility
- Split tunneling
- NAT firewall
- Internet kill switch
- 250+ servers
- Smart Purpose Selection
- Zero logs
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Brad Park on 11/27/2018Brad Park is my name. These guys are awful. Service does not work for netflix. Then I asked for refund. They said they OK. then the next day they said they can't refund due to "merchant limitations". And they offered me a gift card!!!! Don't sign up. The service is crappy and they are dishonest
- Submitted By brad on 11/10/2018A shocking product all round. Constant disconnections, unreliable, shows connected but nothing happens, customer service nice but likerobots. Speeds are terrible a lot of the time. Have to manually disconnect all the time. Have asked for a refund but they refuse as I got a promo deal for 5 years, which is not a legitimate reason not to refund. A huge regret going with them, shady sales tactics. Stay clear of them truly. It's a painful experience and your money is gone
- Submitted By Tom Reed on 09/07/2018Not sure why some users are complaining about PureVPN. It does everything it is supposed to do and you can barely notice that it's even on. Great speeds, great features, great experience.
- Submitted By Alexa M on 08/30/2018The only thing that I don't like about Pure is that it keeps some logs. I'm not really worried about this because I don't do anything illegal online, but still, it would be better if it had a no logging policy.
- Submitted By L on 11/25/2018Worse than garbage When my previous VPN company suddenly increased their price by 70%. I decided to look for another company. Ivacy came up and I signed up for a 5 year deal that was quite inexpensive. Installing Ivacy on my Mac was strangly problematic, since I’ve never had any problems installing anything including VPNs on my mac. Ivacy’s online help and chat wanted me to GIVE THEM CONTROL OF MY COMPUTER RIGHT AWAY just to install IVACY. I steadfastly refused. This feels strange. And since I couldn’t install after awhile, I tried to cancel and get a refund within a day. No refund, since I paid with bitcoin, but they didn’t tell me that before hand. Later, installation worked. But… I would be dropped off vpn constantly WITHOUT WARNING. Other companies will pop a a notice: vpn disconnected. But not IVACY. I will be surfing thinking there is security, but when I later checked , I was already disconnected from vpn and surfing without VPN. This happened ALL THE TIME. And when I tried to sign on, it always failed UNLESS I chose Singapore(toughest laws) as the server country. (And some of the glorious reviews of Ivacy definitely look like paid reviews to me.)
- Submitted By Scott Brooks on 10/05/2018Ivacy is so easy to use and it has a bunch of servers to connect to. I bought premium so I can run it on 5 separate devices at the same time, which is awesome. I haven’t noticed any significant speed drops, so there’s that as well. However, we Linux users are out of luck since it doesn’t have a native app so expect to get your hands dirty and tinker around with manual settings to get it to work on Linux.
- Submitted By Brandon Turner on 06/20/2018I’m pretty happy with this vpn for the price I paid. It allows p2p and it even has some dedicated servers. On top of that, split tunneling is also a nifty feature to have in your arsenal. All in all, great value for the price.
- Submitted By Charitha on 01/13/2018Guys, Do not recommend this to anyone !! Had the account over 9 months, haven't seen a decent speed. Drops out intermittently as well. When contact the support, tells me about bandwidth sharing.... Why do they sell if they cant gurantee what they promise when they sell...This is what happens when you buy cheap stuff. My money is wasted over 2 year contract.... Just go with big guys, at least you get your moneys worth !!!!
Considered one of the best VPN providers, PureVPN will impress you with its selection of features, superb uptime, and some truly great speeds, as well as with its pricing plans and server locations.