PureVPN and Kepard are both very popular among users, as well as highly recommended. So, how to decide which of them is better and which will fit your particular needs better? The only way to do it is to compare them.
- Great compatibility
- Split tunneling
- NAT firewall
- Internet kill switch
- Uncapped web traffic
- Intuitive VPN client
- P2P sharing allowed
- No speed throttling
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Brad Park on 11/27/2018Brad Park is my name. These guys are awful. Service does not work for netflix. Then I asked for refund. They said they OK. then the next day they said they can't refund due to "merchant limitations". And they offered me a gift card!!!! Don't sign up. The service is crappy and they are dishonest
- Submitted By brad on 11/10/2018A shocking product all round. Constant disconnections, unreliable, shows connected but nothing happens, customer service nice but likerobots. Speeds are terrible a lot of the time. Have to manually disconnect all the time. Have asked for a refund but they refuse as I got a promo deal for 5 years, which is not a legitimate reason not to refund. A huge regret going with them, shady sales tactics. Stay clear of them truly. It's a painful experience and your money is gone
- Submitted By Tom Reed on 09/07/2018Not sure why some users are complaining about PureVPN. It does everything it is supposed to do and you can barely notice that it's even on. Great speeds, great features, great experience.
- Submitted By Alexa M on 08/30/2018The only thing that I don't like about Pure is that it keeps some logs. I'm not really worried about this because I don't do anything illegal online, but still, it would be better if it had a no logging policy.
- Submitted By Janice R. on 12/12/2017Kepard is a cool little VPN service if you're not looking for extra special features and some fancy stuff. It gets the job done but it could definitely do better in some areas, for example, the speeds are sometimes just disastrous and make streaming a nightmare.
- Submitted By Louis Martinez on 05/29/2017Horrible connections, I don't know what kind of obsolete servers their running but the connection keeps crashing. It's a mess.
- Submitted By BenBeeyouM on 04/25/2017Kepard is actually a decent service. They seem like some Euro trash upon first sight but I've been using them for six months or so and their vpn works just fine. The client is great.
Considered one of the best VPN providers, PureVPN will impress you with its selection of features, superb uptime, and some truly great speeds, as well as with its pricing plans and server locations.