PureVPN and My Private Network are VPN companies that constantly rank high among the best service providers in that particular business. These are two very similar providers, and yet, there are some very important differences between the VPN services they offer.
- Great compatibility
- Split tunneling
- NAT firewall
- Internet kill switch
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Supports P2P sharing
- Strict zero-logs policy
- Free three-day trial
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By brad on 11/10/2018A shocking product all round. Constant disconnections, unreliable, shows connected but nothing happens, customer service nice but likerobots. Speeds are terrible a lot of the time. Have to manually disconnect all the time. Have asked for a refund but they refuse as I got a promo deal for 5 years, which is not a legitimate reason not to refund. A huge regret going with them, shady sales tactics. Stay clear of them truly. It's a painful experience and your money is gone
- Submitted By Tom Reed on 09/07/2018Not sure why some users are complaining about PureVPN. It does everything it is supposed to do and you can barely notice that it's even on. Great speeds, great features, great experience.
- Submitted By Alexa M on 08/30/2018The only thing that I don't like about Pure is that it keeps some logs. I'm not really worried about this because I don't do anything illegal online, but still, it would be better if it had a no logging policy.
- Submitted By Tom Richmond on 11/04/2017Great support, no glitches.
- Submitted By Samantha Rogers on 09/18/2017Never used VPN before, but I’m pretty sure this is as good as it gets. Turn it on and off in a second, no problems whatsoever.
- Submitted By Patricia Giles on 05/28/2017Use it for streaming mostly, not perfect but no major issues.
- Submitted By Mark Applebaum on 02/20/2017Not the best one around, but possibly the best you can get for this kind of money.
Considered one of the best VPN providers, PureVPN will impress you with its selection of features, superb uptime, and some truly great speeds, as well as with its pricing plans and server locations.